My loves

My loves

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

God Gave it to You! :) Happy Tuesday peeps!

So in today's reading, I have noticed one thing.... 

I'm still reading in Psalms and I'll admit, I'm human and have gotten a little side tract the past couple of weeks! I like fitting my daily reading in and all and I feel guilty when I don't. I've been on Moderate Bed Rest for the past 2 1/2 - 3 weeks with this baby to keep her put a little longer, So Corey has been taking the kids to school each morning and doing most of the house work. You would think with all of this time I have to SIT, I would have no distractions and could read read read! Wrong. Seems like each day, The Enemy put something in front of me... GRRR. not what I like! So now that I have reached my 32 Week Goal that my Doctor had me shooting for, I can ease up a bit and get around. This morning I took the kids to school and you will laugh, I noticed my husband from the time the alarm went off started saying 

"Oh, My neck hurts. I must have slept wrong..." 

 HA! By the 3rd attempt of telling me this, I said,

 "Okay, I get it, your sleeping in and I'm taking the kids to school" 

As if, I sleep like a baby all night lately and have NO back pain what so ever from this growing child inside of me. LOL!!! Seriously though, I was not mad. We have our ways of getting something across to each other. I love him for it. 

So I slowly roll out of bed which takes me now like 10 minutes it seems to roll over, Sit up, let the baby settle where she wants to be then make myself climb down out of our tall bed. FYI... If you go to buy a new bed. It's smart to get a low bed 'For Pregnant Reasons'. Lol! I seriously laugh at myself trying to climb up in that thing each night and then mosey my way out of it in the mornings. Not to mention the countless times in the middle of the night to make a bathroom stop. I go to get the kids ready, Calleigh, Shes a breeze, Does everything on her own and is up the second I turn on her light. YES!!!! Camp, Yeah! not so much. He requires, lamp on, fan off, rub his back, sweet talk him in his ear, kiss his little face (Which I do eat it up while I can. doesn't last long.) Sweet talked and so on, Then after about 10 minutes, Hes good to go. So Camp... Hes my sleeper. He could honestly care less about going to school each day and practically tells me He's fine with staying home if I want him too. Haha! Smart move buddy! 

So after our morning routine, I go to change myself to take them to school and yes Corey is back in bed. And for some weird reason, I have this inside thought of "Seriously.... Why am I taking the kids to school when, Yes, I can get around a little more at this point, But I'm still supposed to be taking it easy and he is just snoozing it up in the bed over there with no care in the world???" 

I put the kids in the Car, and we headed out. As soon as I said our daily prayers in the car, I realized something... WHAT AM I COMPLAINING ABOUT??? I have never had a thought like that towards my hubby. He is always so helpful with anything and for sure makes sure I'm taken care of. If, He wasn't in the bed sleeping still, I would have been. I would not have been there to Pray with my babies and over them before they start their day, give Calleigh a kiss and hug as she jumps out of the car to walk into school, listen to Camp tell me one of his MANY stories on the way to his school, then sit out side of the car while little man takes his precious time to stretch before he decides "okay, now I'm ready for the day.", Get those hugs and kisses from him as I leave him there, and have a good conversations and some laughs with the teachers before I head home. I had time to stop and get a Coffee, that I was so much craving. Note: Ive had 2 in like the last 3 or 4 weeks to help my heart stop racing. So yes it was nice to sip on one this morning. I made it home, grabbed my Bible and managed to Fit in my reading.....YES YES YES!!! 

When I sat down to open it up, I even prayed that God would Please keep this on the Front of my mind every morning. I need His word in my life. Not just once a week, or every two weeks, but EVERY DAY! And truth be told, I was going to dedicate this post to what I read this morning, But for some reason, I feel like He is leading me in a different direction right now. So I'll just roll with it!

My husband is still sleeping, from a late night shift (B/C he is Awesome and works hard to provide for us, I'm in here where it is quiet and have read my bible for the day and have a good feeling God is going to make this day BEAUTIFUL!!!! Now that I'm at this point, I'm reflecting back on what a blessing this day has already been since about 2 1/2 hours ago when my feet took FOREVER  it seemed, to hit the floor and get going. 

I love my husband, my kids, my time alone with Jesus, my coffee (yes I love my coffee) and I love how when we 'THINK' "Oh I do not want to get out of this warm cozy bed", If we just do and follow what is on our hearts that morning, God has a much bigger plan for us! I'll be honest, I would rather have his plan then mine. Sleeping in bed all day or wishing I was when I could be doing all that he has in store for me, doesn't seem like so much fun. I know I would have ended my day feeling un-accomplished, nothing done, no love in my heart from Him and the list could go on. But now, I'm REFRESHED.... Ready to see what the day unfolds and later this afternoon, pick up those 2 little turkeys and Do it ALL OVER AGAIN tomorrow! :))) 

After all, I want my time with them why I can. We are about to add another one to the mix and at that point, I know this momma will be worn out and pooped for lack of better words. (I seriously just said that, But hey, its me.... I'm an open book) 

So... No matter what your day started out like, Tell yourself this, You are where you are b/c of the choices you made this morning... Be it happy or sad, joyful or upset, a blessing to others or rude and show no care and so on. Choose to make each day count. After all, your here today b/c God gave it to you! :)))))

Happy Tuesday Everyone! 

No comments: