My loves

My loves

Saturday, March 1, 2014

A Glance back at February 2014

I have got to get back in the habit of a weekly post. I may just be able to now that I am on moderate bed rest with our Sweet girl! Yes, a quick update. We are expecting our 3rd sweet baby Come may. I am now 30 weeks along and we are very excited to meet our little lady. Miss Caroline is well on her way. I have had a normal pregnancy I guess. All has went well so far, up until the last couple of weeks. I have already started making progress which is a big no no at this time of my pregnancy. Right about this far along with Calleigh & Camp is when all things happened as well. Calleigh was born at 29 weeks, Camp tried coming at 30 Weeks and now Caroline is trying her best to come meet the family just as soon as well. However, with lots of prayer, So far we have beat the odds. We are trying to make it to at least 32 weeks and then of course each week after that is a big plus! 

So the beginning of the month was so nice outside I decided to let the kids spend it at the part for a bit! We grabbed some snacks at the store and headed that way. We are way past all the winter weather that we have been having. And we had more on the way the day after our Park outing. When it's in the upper 60's in Feb. you make the best of it. :) 


I hit my 3rd Trimester mark and could not be happier. Ready to finish this pregnancy up and get our little lady here.
\
Calleigh Jo turned 8!!!! Wow, it's a little hard for me to believe that 8 years have already went by as fast as they have. Corey & I took her Subway at school and had lunch with her!

Camper man had his very first Valentines Party at Pre-K, When I arrived he was still snoozing soundly! After he woke up he was more then ready to do Valentine cards and snacks! 


Once the kiddos came home we had their Valentines waiting on them! 


Corey & I went to our Church's annual Valentines Banquet. I usually get pics of all the cute decorations and food set up but this year I wore heels b/c my little guy said I would look pretty in them. So needless to say, I headed strait for a chair and sat the whole time. Haha!


This is blurry b/c Calleigh didn't take time to be still, But oh well. All dolled up for The Valentines Banquet.

Corey & I planned a Weekend get away to Fayetteville to watch the Razorback's play. Lucky me, I turned 28 weeks the day that we left! :) Completing a full 7 months! 
 We left the kids with Poppie & Lulu for the weekend and headed out of town. We had a yummy lunch at the famous Catfish Hole, Checked into our room and then headed to the stadium. I seriously spent almost the entire game sitting and watching the screen above a guys head in front of me. LOL! It was a lot walking so much and at this point to even a few steps, I start to get out of breath. But we had a great time! We ended the night with dinner at Olive Garden and then headed in for the night. I crashed with in a matter of minutes once I laid down. Thankfully Corey understands. We had a little trip to Cabelas the next morning and then headed back home. We had a great weekend, But man, I was worn out. I don't think I have ever been as ready to come home as I was that day! :)



 Corey & I got there pretty early for so we passed time making Calleigh & Camp faces just as they do when we try to get a picture of them! haha!

On our way home, Corey bought the kids a BB gun! You could say they were more then excited once we gave it to them at home! We took a long nap after that and then just chilled out for a bit!






We had a fun American Girl Birthday Party for Calleigh Jo! I had to head over to Pinterest to find some good ideas b/c Apparently there isn't' much to choose from when it comes to American Girl Party theme's. I think it turned out pretty cute though! :) 




 






The next day Calleigh wanted to wear one of her new dresses that she got from her Grannah to church! & Later that evening the kids & I headed to Cabot for a little Family bowling to celebrate my Sister & 
Sister-in-law's birthdays! Corey had to work and had shift change so he wasn't able to make it. I sat all night b/c obviously I did not need to be bowling, but the kids had a blast! It was so much fun watching them play and have fun with their Cousin's Lainey & Brayden.


Camp said he needed  his Batman Shirt on just in case we needed him to protect us all he had to do was take off his top shirt! LOL!!
 
 
 


We had a great month and I finished it up with a 2nd 3 hour glucose test at my doctor b/c we had a mess up on my 1st & 2nd try! But all is good! Test came back great! other then that, We are ready to move onto March! 







No comments: