My loves

My loves

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Penicillin Is No longer welcome with my Little Man!

Well, A Week ago, I posted about our Babies testing Positive for Strep Throat! Well.....
Our Poor Little Guy Cannot Seem to catch a Break. After Strep throat, Friday Night, Camp, Out of no where began to Throw up! He ran 102 temp and then after a couple of hours of the Vomiting, He was Fine! No More Fever.

 However, Last night Me  & The Kids went and ate dinner with My mom and Brothers. Afterwards we went to see The Lorax... Such a Cute Movie! Here are a couple pics from then.


 
(Calleigh looking so Pretty, Camp hanging out on Uncle Jarred's Shoulders and Camp Sporting his 3D Glasses for the Movie!)

Well Once I got home, I went to get the kids Changed for bed. I noticed a small set of Red Dots on Camp's Belly and Back. I at first thought it must have been a cologne from Jarred... He was around him alot last night! but NO.... I called a friend of mine who works at a clinic in searcy, She said He was reacting to his Antibiotic...

 So Back to the Dr. We went today... Poor Guy, Turns out He is Allergic to Penicillin and Has an Ear Infection! YIKES.... Well we went from this

  To This   

Poor Guy Fell asleep after an almost 3 hour Dr. Visit!

 

Once Home, His rash took a Turn for the Worse... Up until a bit ago, He was not itching, and Now he is... hes been covered in Anti-Itch Creams and Allergy Meds. I'm just ready for him to feel and look better! 

This was this morning....

 
This was by this Afternoon.... Much Worse. I just hate it for him. :(

Sooo, This Momma made him feel much Better by making him a Red Velvet Cake with what????

RED DOTS! :)



 
He was Excited!

 
 
( Proud Little Guy, He loved Taste Testing his Yummy Cake )

     
Well I guess Camp will Be No Longer ever using Penicillin or a Medicine with Penicillin in it! :( Just Thankful our Little Guy only had a Rash and No breathing problems! He's a Sweet Boy and We Love him so much! Praying God's Healing hand on his Sweet Self!

Oh and by the Way... Want a tip... 
this is my Random part for the post...

MOMS... If you have a Child / Daughter with a Tender Head..... then You all Need one of these!
 
The Wet Brush.... They are $10 from Your Stylist. I have no Clue what the Trick is about this Brush, But it seriously Does not hurt one Bit when brushing out Calleigh's Hair. She is about as Tender Headed as they Come.... This girl LOVES her New Yellow Brush! Just thought I would Share! so Go out and get one!


All the Best & God Bless,
Candace



















2 comments:

Janelle said...

Poor Camp, that happened to Hadley too so she is now flagged for everything with penicillin in it.

Candace said...

Oh No.. Bless her heart! I guess it's more common then I knew! Glad she was okay and yes. Camp has been Flagged too! haha..our little ones want to keep us on our toes! :)