My loves

My loves

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Your First Gift!

Dear Baby,

So today I caved. I could not resist but to by your Sweet Self your first Gift! Ha. Now seeing that it will be a While until you arrive, I didn't go and Spend a Ton of money! Sorry, We are planning on Waiting until we meet you to find out what you are, So there for. We will get more once you arrive! That is If I can wait that long!

So I went to Hays today with your Aunt Elecia who is Also just so excited for you to be here! She was telling everyone that I was Preggers again and you were on the way! I had to keep her from buying you things. I just kept telling her that she can wait until you arrive! She's Ready to see what you are as well.

So while there with her, I went initially to exchange some of your Big Sister's Shoes she got for her Birthday, Once I saw the Baby Section, I could not help it! So Here ya go.....

(Your First Rattle!) 

Now, Please don't take this that there has to be a Boy and a Girl in there growing so sweet! I simply got one for whatever you happen to be! :) I just Thought it was so Sweet and Dainty. I Love them! I can see you playing with them now, Just trying to guess what you are is all!

It has been fun telling everyone. I have so many different Opinions when I say we want to wait until you arrive to see if we get to Bring home a Little Boy or Little Girl! I have a feeling you will be our Last Sweet Baby, So I figure why not! We have a Girl and a Boy now so let's do something Fun! Yes it will be a little more challenging getting all of your things, But I think we can manage! :)

Your Big sister is Determined to say you are a Little Girl and will look just like her! She kisses my Belly goodbye every morning before school and tells you bye bye! It is too sweet! Your Brother Camp is a Tad bit  Rough! ha. Go figure, You will see soon once you get here that he is All Boy and will be rough! we will do what we can to keep him from being to rough with you! Just know that He Loves you!

Well, I hope that you Like your Tiny Rattle! We are Just too Excited to Meet you! Until Next time, 

We Love you So Much,
Mommy

2 comments:

Holli Reese said...

Absolutely loved this... But I'm with everyone else the suspicion of knowing what you gonna have is gonna kill everyone. lol Good luck hope all goes well!!!

Candace said...

haha. yes. very True, But I want to. I figure if we have one of each. It should be fine! haha. But we are so excited. and we have several that think it is a neat and fun idea and then some say, "oh goodness" haha. I guess we will see how it goes. Who knows what Ill do when they say " you can find out now if you want to....." :)