My loves

My loves

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Sweet Announcement!

Well I feel So bad about it being over almost 2 Months since My last post, But I figure this Requires a Big Post! :)Each of my Kids  have had some Blog time, Soooooooo.....

I Can't Skip this one! :)

You Guessed it, Baby #3 is on the Way!!!!!!!!!


5 Weeks
Monday Feb. 13. 2012

Yes this is a Complete Surprise and Shock to Corey & I But we could not be Happier! It has been too much fun telling the Kids and watching Their Reactions. Calleigh is Beyond Thrilled and asking for a Sister, Ha, Camp on the other hand, Doesn't really Care. He at first said he didn't want a Baby Brother or Sister, But he is coming around!

The Rest of this is for Our Baby....

Okay Baby,

You are a Complete Surprise to our little Family, but, Daddy & I are so Excited. We found out Saturday Night You were on your way. Once a Test Confirmed your Coming all the Butterflies came!

Daddy & I have already been thinking up names. However, you will get a giggle from us, We (Well Me) are thinking we want to Wait until you get here to see what you are! There is something so exciting about it to me! Daddy does not think I can do it, But I am Determined! So there for, this will be a Good LONG 9 Months! Well 8 More! :)

We told our Closest Family and Friends First. I text, Aunt Leah, Aunt Elecia, Grannah , Papa & Ashley a picture of the Test and asked them "What do you make of this???? ;) " I think Excited was and Understatement! Aunt Elecia began Yelling about doing a baby Shower, Ashley was already Counting up when she Thought I was due, Along with Aunt Leah. Daddy told Poppie & Lulu at church Sunday Morning and they were as shocked as we were I think. haha.. But they are ready to add another little Skarda to the Clan of Grand-kids. I told My Best Friend Ginger in Person. We shared Happy Tears. You will Get to Know her Real Well. Shes a Kid Person that's for sure! We waited on Everyone Else until I went to the Clinic this Morning.

Once the Nurse Confirmed it. We were a Go. We Spread the News Real Fast. I am 5 Weeks today & You are Due October 16th this year and we cant be any more Excited....

Your Older Sister Calleigh and Older Brother Camp will have so much fun with you!

I have one Request. Stay Put as LONG as you can. My previous Pregnancy's tended to be a little crazy. I know you can Change that. I have already had a Talk with Jesus about Keeping you Safe and Healthy!

We Love you So Much Baby 'C'
Daddy, Mommy, Calleigh & Camp

No comments: