My loves

My loves

Friday, February 24, 2012

Excitement Short lived

Dear Baby

Oh How bad I was looking forward to doing a 6 Week Post with you, Sadly that will not be Happening, Your Daddy & I found out that Jesus Wanted you Sooner! :) I will say that is a Sweet Thought! We were so Excited to get to meet you and see your sweet Self! Your Big sister Calleigh was just too Excited to meet you and show you all that she Knows!

However. We know that one day We will get to meet you! Just know that the instance we found out you were on your Way, We were already In Love with you! I hope all things are well and your having a Great time Dancing with all the Babies in Heaven!

Love Mommy!

1 comment:

Amanda Money said...

Candace, I'm so sorry to hear about this but you have a wonderful attitude. You're a great example of how we need to realize that God has a plan that is better than our own. Praying for you!