My loves

My loves

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Corey Turns 27!!!!

Yesterday was My Husband's 27th Birthday! Crazy to me how time Flies. I still Remember the Day he and I met for the first time and When My dad asked him how old he was he said:

"I'm sisssssss, Fixing to be Seventeen"

haha. I guess he was just trying to make himself Look older! :)

well, Now its 10 Years later and so much has changed. We have now been married for a little over 5 1/2 years and have 2 Beautiful Kiddos! Calleigh & Camp!

I'm one Blessed Woman to have a Man like him in My life!

I ordered him a Cake from Wal-Mart. White Cake with Whipped Icing, He actually was there when I did it and took over the Order. haha.. I guess he wanted to make sure it was done RIGHT! :)

We had Cake at home and then Celebrated by Eating dinner with His Brother Adam & His Girlfriend / My Friend, Ashley! it was a Fun night!

Of course I have to take you back 10 years since I have a New Printer. :) it scans too, so i Had to show this off! :)


( Us at Corey's Senior Prom, He was 17 Here )

here are a few from last night!



(Was 27 Candles until he took a ton out)



(Camp is So interested in what Daddy is doing)



(Making a Wish)





(Eating Yummy CAKE)




(Camp's New Friend)


(Ashley & Adam, Our dinner Dates)


Happy Birthday Babe! I LOVE YOU Mucho Grande!

All the Best & God Bless,

No comments: