My loves

My loves

Saturday, August 20, 2011

YUMMO!!!!

Okay If you have been to ZaZa's in the Heights or Conway, you know what I mean if you have tried their YUMMY ZaZa Salad! UM UM Good! It's made up of yummy Fruit, Goat Cheese, lettuce and some Super good Dressing! (Which Im sure is a Secret :)! ) anyways, its amazingly Good!

So I wanted to try and Mock it, however, It's not as good as ZaZa's, But it is Delish! I kinda through it together and I was pretty shocked! Simple and Easy & a MUST TRY! :) of course I have to share it with you!




(Yummy Ingredients)

Spring Mix Salad
Goat Cheese
Poppy Seed Dressing
Blueberries
Strawberries




Rinse the Fruit


Slice Strawberries and add to lettuce with Blueberries & Dressing & Goat Cheese


Wala! YUMMO!

Hope you enjoy if you try. It's just as good without the Goat Cheese if your not a Fan! :)

All the Best & God Bless,

No comments: