My loves

My loves

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Calleigh Gets a Tardy! :(O

Yes, The title pretty much tells it all! Sweet Calleigh got a Tardy, Sadly, It was not her fault! ha. It was her Daddy's Fault! :(

It's only Day 4 and she has Been on time and EARLY every day this week, It was also me taking her! ha, But. Today, Corey had to get to the Vet for the Cows we just bought and I asked If he would just drop our Princess off on his way so I didnt have to get Camp out in the Muggy Rain!

So Off they went. That was at 7:45 PLENTY time to get her to school seeing that we live like 2 miles from it! haha

Later on I was asking Corey How it went dropping her off and if she made it to her Classroom okay! He said she did b/c he took her there. So it already seemed odd to me, b/c usualy that early and her not eating breakfast there b/c she ate at home this morning, she should have went to the Gym to wait with her Class, Well then the made the comment,

"Yes they were saying the Pledge of Allegiance."

Right then it hit me.

"Corey. if they are saying the Pledge of Allegiance, then that means the tardy Bell had already Rang"

"Please tell me, you didn't make her Late on her 4th day?"

He just looked at me with this Stunned look and said...

"I thought that They could not go to their Rooms until 8:02?"

I just laughed and Explained the Bell Timing! haha

"No Babe, the Bell to go to Class rings at 7:55, Then they go to their rooms, the Tardy Bell Rings at 8:02am and then they say the Pledge of Allegiance and then the Bell to Let out of School Starts at 3:02.."

hahahaha... He said:

"OHHHHHHHH"

Pretty sure he felt bad, I did ask him what took him 17 minutes to get from our house to the school that is only 2 miles away, He then said,

"Well I had to get Gas in the Car and thought I had plenty of time so I did that first"

So the truth comes out! haha...

I sure love my Husband, But as soon as we picked Calleigh up from School today, she said:

"UMMMM, I think I got a Tardy Today"
(in her giggle voice)

We were just glad she didn't get upset!

So, Hopefully NO MORE TARDY"S! haha... It's only Day 4! :)

Had to share our silly moment for the first of the year!

All the Best & God Bless,


No comments: