My loves

My loves

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jumping Back to June

After my Post last night I realized I never did post what we did on Camp's Birthday. I did post about his Party, But Not his actual Day. I feel like I owe it to the little Fella so here it goes!

I always LOVE to do things on my Kids Birthday's I know I loved being treated by my Hubby. So I have to keep it going for them. We always have a Party the Weekend Before or After their Actual Day so that family and friends can come! But to me, there has always been something about making their Day Special when it arrives!

With Camp this year, we had fun at home Baking Cupcakes and then making a Trip to the Park. Our son could Climb, Run, Swing, or Slide on anything all day long, So He loves the Park! We invited My nephew's and Sister-In-Law, So Camp's Cousins and Aunt :) to join in on our Fun Day!

The Cupcakes were a hit. It's easy to throw some Fun Fetti Cup Cake mix together and then their Icing as well! To be honest. I couldn't get enough of them! haha...

I can't Believe Camp is 2 already! Time goes by way to fast in this Life of ours! So here' s looking back From Day 1 To Age 2 :) Enjoy!!

All the Best & God Bless,

Camp's Arrival !!!! :)



(Two Night's Before I had Camp)


(In Labor )


(Little Man 1 Day Old)



(Going Home)


(Camp & Big Sister, Calleigh)


(Camp & His Cousin Joe)


Happy 1st Birthday Camp!!! :)


(Ginger made him Cupcakes!)




(Camp's 1st Birthday Party!)

Happy 2nd Birthday Camp!!! :)


(Camp @ his 2nd Birthday Party)


Eating His Yummy Cupcakes!









Playtime at the Park!







No comments: