My loves

My loves

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Told ya I'd Be back

Well, as I mentioned last Wednesday, I was going to be very busy over the weekend with sessions, And I was! Ha!, Ill add in the links to my Photo Blog to let you in on my sessions!

other then that, Ill share with you how our Weekend went!

Thrusday, March 31, 2011

I was feeling a little better after a few days of being real sick with a Mean sinus infection and such, So, I got ready and loaded Camp, and my sister-in-law and Nephews and headed out for a lunch date at Coltons with My mom, sister and best friend Ginger!

Me & My beautiful sister!

Me & My Friend Ginger

My sister-in-law, Leah & My Mom, Lisa

Annnnd, Joe & Camp, Checking out the place!


It was a yummy lunch! Havent eaten there in forever.

I had to drop of Corey's Suit and such at the Dry Cleaners and then made a fast stop to Wal-Mart & Stapeles to pick up some Ink for my Printer and an External Hardware Drive for all my Bazillion Pics on my computer! haha! It was WAY overloaded!

after home. We just relaxed!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Well, Sadly, We played NO April Fools Jokes on anyone! haha. I was busy cleaning and getting ready for A super Sweet Family Session that afternoon! So nothing super awesome about this day! Check out the pics! :)

Dinner was good, Yummy Chicken & Mushroom in the Crock pot! Here is a pic of Camp doing what he does best here lately after eating!

He tries to dump it in the floor without me noticing, all the while, hes making this look at me! Ha

Saturday, April 2, 2011

This was a Busy day and something new! Ha! Since We have had kids, If we ever need a sitter, We always, use our Parents or sister-in-law or my sister! Well I finally stepped out and Got an actual Babysitter! ha!

I was so excited to have her come, I knew I would be sooo busy with shoots this year that I needed a sitter! So she came and the kids LOVED her! I was so excited! She did awesome with them!

After showing her around and leaving the numbers and such I headed out to Little Rock for an Engagement shoot that I had! The weather was perfect and Awesome! I had so much fun with these two! So be sure to check them out as well! :)

I made it back home finally and had to laugh at what all My daughter had done to the Babysitter! Nothing bad, But She apparently begged her to walk her and Camp to the Park that is like 3 miles away! HA! she also told her to read her lots of books, and many more things! Something a Normal 5 year old would do.

Once Natalie was gone, Calleigh says:

"Oh I just love Natalie, I had so much fun with her. When is she coming back????"

I guess I just had to laugh! She was sure to tell me that Natalie ate Tons of Our Cheeztis. haha! She makes me laugh! at least she was watching out for me I guess!

Later in the day, I had another shoot. This time a Sweet Little Girl! I don't have her sessions done yet, So once I do, Ill share it on my Blog! No worries, You will get to see! :)

I made it home and Corey & the Kids & I went to the Church! He wanted to show me all the hard work they put in on the Flower Beds that Morning! Beautiful of course! We stayed up there for a little while, With all of the Youth of Des Arc in the New building our church Built!

(They go there on weekends so that all the Youth has a place to hang out!)

Once Home we made dinner and relaxed!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Church Day! My Favorite! This day was Just Beautiful!!!! You could feel the Presence of the Lord around and more! Dont get me wrong, I feel him often, But I just LOVE our Church! Everyone is so Freindly and Nice! But, other then that, Most Important, I feel the Love of Christ! It's Awesome!

We got up early, Got our selves cleaned up and ready. Once at church, we visited with friends and family before Sunday School Started! Always a nice thing!

After Sunday School was Service! Camp decided to be so GREAT and Sleep all through service, Which meant, I got to stay in and Hear the message! It was nice!

Once home later, We all ate and laid down for a Nap, I was up by 2 to get ready for another Family session, But due to the CRAZY wind, We decided not to take them! So Corey, the kids & I went outside to Play and enjoy the Weather! We visited with Poppie & Lulu for a bit! We came home and got the kids cleaned up and ready for bed!

Monday, April 4, 2011

STORMS was how we woke up! So Calleigh was a wee bit late for School, But she made it! Corey & I Cleaned the house! He was off the Farm from all the rain! Then we got Camp ready and went to Wal-Mart for Groceries and to pick up our Dry Cleaned Clothes! We also grabbed a Fast Bite to eat at Los Montanos! UMMMM! We love that place!

We got home later and picked up Calleigh from school! Since it was so wet from the rain earlier in the day we stayed in doors!

As we were making supper I heard her in our Bedroom with her Disney Shows on Singing so Loudly! HA! I snuck around the corner and recorded her on my phone! but she didn't really sing as loud as she was! I was bummed, She was on our bed and stool under her feet with a Broom in her hand just letting it all out! I had to giggle! I still dont think she knows I caught her! times like that just make me smile!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Once Calleigh was off to school, Camp & I got ready to go walk with Leah and the boys! It was so pretty outside! We first went down the road to check out an Old Wooden bridge to use for Leah and her Families Pictures! Super cute! I cant wait!

after we were done. We walked! The boys Love the outdoors! So it was nice to walk in the GREAT weather! We did our normal route and talked! after walking we headed to the down Dariy Bar for Leah to eat lunch! I was not hungry b/c I had stuffed my Face with these yummy left over enchiladas we ate the night before! HA!

Back to my house after, Camp, Joe and Sam played for a while! I have to laugh b/c Joe is such a Bossy little thing! He remindes me of Me when I was little! I wanted to be in controle the whole time. I bossed my brothers & sister around every day and then some! Yes i was a Bossy little thing as well!

(Here are a few memories I have:)

  • I always wanted the house cleaned when Corey came over! So I would Yell and boss my sister and brothers around to make them do it.
(Yes, I know this is the parents job, But I just wanted to make sure they knew I wanted it cleaned)

  • I always tried to keep my brothers from fighting, HA!
( don't ask me why b/c I dont even know )

  • If my sister was out late, I was on her! hahahahahahahaha.
(I really like to laugh at this one)

I have no Idea why i was this way! but I guess I had to make sure all things were in order! My Mom likes to call it 'First Born Syndrome' :) Maybe she is right!

after all, Joe is a firstborn! He was all over Camp Yesterday, making sure he was not doing what we had told him not to do! It was so cute! Camp was so upset at him, But We all know, Joe's intentions were good! I just love that little guy!

After I picked up Calleigh from school, We hung out at home again! Camp got a Late afternoon nap and once up, We were outside again! We love it here! He & Calleigh helped me pick up sticks in the yard while Corey grilled hamburgers! It was a Picture Perfect Family Scene! HA.

Or so I like to think, Trust me, Our family is not Perfect! We are like any other Family! )

Corey & I were watching the NCAA Women's Basketball Championship last night after the kids were in bed and Me who is not really in the whole Watch Sports thing everyday,..... Cried when I saw the expression on the Coaches Face of the winning Team! Yes, im sure you got a giggle out of that one! Why???? I have no clue, I looked at Corey with tears in my eyes and said...

"Please tell me why I'm Crying over this Win?"

He pretty much laughed at me with good reason.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So now we are on today!.... I dropped Calleigh off at school today and was asked by her teacher if we would like to sign her up for Softball!

I was so excited!!! Calleigh said she wanted to! I came home and talked to Corey about it and he was all for it! So, That being said, Calleigh starts her very First Softball Season, Tomorrow night!

(Well, the practice that is)

I just can't believe she is old enough to play now! I am so excited about this! Once I got home I opened my planner to mark down her practice date! I Just had to laugh, B/C this is what my Month of April looks like so far!

For some reason, My silly phone took this upside down and it wont let me fix it right side up!
Soooo. That said, Sorry if you break your neck looking at this!


Yes, I know, I'm Crazy Busy! But to be honest. That is me, I would not know how to function if I was not busy!

That a Wrap I guess! We are looking forward to a Relaxing Weekend. I have another shoot this evening before Church and then will have fun editing them! After all, Family is my Favorite! :)

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

All the Best & God Bless,











No comments: