My loves

My loves

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Come On Spring & Healthy Family

This weekend we had much going on! Well It seemed that Way, Of course Camp had burned his hand pretty bad last Friday, That day was full of Dr. Appt, and Cries and Sleep,

Saturday, March 26, 2011


Saturday came and was supposed to be Me going to Little Rock to photograph a Super Cute couple for Engagements & then Later in the Day the Same Brides, Bridals! Well, Rain had other Plans, So Engagements were put off and Bridals were Still on, Only we did them Inside 2 Hotels! I want so Badly to show them off, But as any Photographer would do, I'll be waiting until the Wedding is over on the 30th,

So now that I'm over that part! :), Saturday Morning was Rainy, Cold & Wet. Corey went to the Church to help fix some things with others that were helping out, I stayed home with the Kids and Cleaned!

Later in the Day, He was home and I headed out! I had gotten to Little Rock at 4 for the Shoot, But the Brides Hair Stylist took a bit longer, Trust me No worries on this , I just headed to Cupcakes On Kavanaugh and Got some Goodies!




Yes, Its safe to say I love this place! It's becoming the NORM for me to make a pit stop there during my Trips to Little Rock! HA!

I finished up the Day with the Bridals and Headed home! They are AWESOME!!! Ill post a link to my Photography Blog once They are up! :)

Sunday March 27, 2011

We Got up Early and headed to Church! it was yet again a Great Day & Great Service, I loved Sunday School and I got to sit through service this Time! YAY! the past few times I have had to be in the Nursery! But nope. Not this Day, Our Son actually stayed in Nursery & did not cry not once, This is Odd, I blame it on the Awesome new toys and Slide the church bought for the kids to play on! He loves them!

Calleigh went Home with her Poppie & Lulu & cousin Joe to play for a bit, I took a Nap and Camp too, Corey, who is an Auxiliary Police Officer had to go and prisoner & Bring him back to prairie County!

W had church again that night, Sadly I missed out on this service as well! I had Nursery again! Well mainly B/C I chose to stay in with Camp this time! He had not had any Pain Medicine for his Hand and his blisters were about to Pop anytime. So I wanted to be sure and be there to Clean up his hand and Put on his Cream!

Keep in mind, Calleigh was Coughing ALL DAY!!!! pretty bad with a runny nose! But we blamed it on a Cold!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Camp woke Corey & I up in the middle of the night Wheezing and Breathing so badly that it scared us both! His new thing is to climb out of his bed in the middle of the night and come to our room & get in bed with us! We thought, "It's Late, Dark , He's scared and must be having a Panic attack" At least that is what we thought! His breathing was so heavy and scared us. We all finally fell back to sleep, Calleigh was up all night off & on as well coughing! :(

Morning came and She stayed home from School, Camp was breathing so heavily, I thought He would need a Breathing Treatment, Seeing where as both of our little ones are Prone to Congestion in the Fall & Spring!

Once I called in the Dr. appt for them both, Camp Threw up all over me! This would be the first of 6 times in the day! Poor Guy! I decided to make a Fast Run to Wal-Mart before the Doctor to grab a Few Groceries! Camp had only eaten some Fruit by this point, He had no appetite! Thinking we were in The Clear for Puking, He threw up all over the place in the check out line! I felt so bad for him!

My sassy and somewhat smart mouth daughter at times Tells me as we are walking out to the Car.....

" See Mom, I told you not to go in there, b/c he was going to throw up "


Trust me, It was not her only remark of the day, She too was not feeling well and not being cooperative at all, Ill save how Rude it sounded when she said it. She did get in trouble, But being a Mom, you don't want to hear that!!!! I do love her so much, But she seems to try and tell me what to do quite often. HA! guess its her age!!!

We get to the car, On our way and Camp Throws up again, This time the sprite I gave him, thinking it would help his tummy! Way Wrong, Needless to say, we were late to our appt. Once there, were in the waiting room and my daughter all the sudden completely changes into this very well behaved little girl and says.....

" I'm not scared of the Dr. Momma, I'm going to do all that they ask of me ."




Just a fill in, She has NEVER been good for the Dr. She has screamed, Yelled, Kicked and anything else you can think of when it was Dr. Time! For some reason once we were back this day, The nurse asked....

" Who is getting weighed first? "

Calleigh so eagerly says...

"Meeeeeeee" with a giggle! HA

She hops up and is weighed with no Problem at all... Weighing in at 44 1/2 lbs. pretty sure Pre-K's meals are adding some Pounds to my Princess.

The nurse then took her temperature and Calleigh says.....

" Oooo, That tickles!!!! " as she was laughing. HA

I'm am just in shock! I told the nurse,

" She looks like my daughter, but its not really her...." hahahahahah,

She weighed Camp, who is now 34lbs I think!

We got to the Room and the Dr. comes in and Camp Throws up all over me again! Really???? don't get me wrong, I love my son so much, But I'm pretty sure the nurses wanted to GAG as I walked by, I reeked of PUKE!!! I guess that is a Mommy for you! Of course I took it and just cleaned my little man up and held him tight! He was so sleepy!

Once again, the Dr. this time asks if Calleigh wants to go first since brother was not feeling well.

& Again My sooooo different of a daughter says...

" YESSSSSS "

He checked her Heart, Lungs, Ears (which we found out she has an ear infection :( ) , her throat and nose!!
She stood still and let him the entire time! I could not help but think of her 4 year check up with her last Dr. Where she pretty much lost it and was so bad the Dr. told me that it was not acceptable!!!! HA!

So now you see how diff. she is! anyways, Dr. appt. concluded that She has 1 Ear infection, Bad Cough and some Congestion, Camp had a Virus and Calleigh may get the same, He also had some congestion! So after a Long day gone, My counters now look like this.




However, this is the Burn Meds, Cough, Nausea Meds, and More! But yeah, Its been no fun!

Tuesday March 29, 2011

Calleigh skipped school again, Sick and Coughing, she was doing a little better, But I was just prepping myself for the Puke spell to come, But it never did, thank goodness. I am now all stopped up and have the sinus stuff going on! YUCK!!! I can't stand to have a sinus infection! We pretty much laid around all day long and rested....

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I don't typically do the 'What I'm Loving Wednesday' that my friends do, Only b/c for some reason, My thing does not want to work right, But, Ill state, a few today...

  1. I'm Loving, that, My little girl was feeling well enough to go back to School today...
  2. I'm Loving, that My son is feeling Back to himself! not sick anymore at all! :)
  3. I'm Loving that It is not raining, I just really look forward to the sunshine and warm weather to be back... Come On Spring, I know you are there!
  4. I'm Loving, My lunch date with my sister and friends tomorrow
  5. I'm Loving that the school pictures I just got in of Calleigh are so great! She surprised me!
  6. I'm Loving that Kindergarten Registration was a Breeze!

Now, I'm one to explain, I'm sure you all know that by now! HaHa! I don't know where I get it from!!!!

But today I registered our little girl for Kindergarten Next year! Very easy it was, Guess the tougher part will be in May when she has to be tested! I'll have to pray she does well! I know she is so excited to begin Elementary School in the Fall!

As for me, I was a little sad, I'm sure if I am this way just getting her signed up, I will be once I drop her off the day of! I know she's been in Pre'K all year , But Something about sending your little one off to ACTUAL School that gets me! I'm thinking, b/c Now her actual school years begin, Pre-K is by choice here, Next will be Kindergarten Graduation, and so on! Breaks my heart, I sat in the room wondering If I had fast forwarded 5 years and didn't know it! I just wanted to rewind and push play to live it all over again! from her Birth to now!

It goes by Way to fast! :)

That's all for now! Just hoping to be better soon, I have a super Busy Weekend with 5 sessions, So You may not hear from me for a bit, But Be sure to look on my Blog for the Sessions! I have some Great ones coming up!

All the Best & God Bless,

No comments: