My loves

My loves

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Camp's Hand

Well, Little Man's First Blister opened today! Good & Bad,

Good b/c we are on the road to recovery for his precious fingers!, :) I can now apply the Cream that the Doctor gave us yesterday! However, I can not use the Burn Spray anymore to stop the Pain! So, He will be taking his Pain Med. Now until it stops completely! He still has Man more Blisters that need to be drained, But as the Doctor said, They have to on their own!

He's acting much better today! Playing & Running around as if nothing happened! I'm so thankful he is feeling okay!

He is stronger then his Momma, Im a Chicken and Would think my hand hurt until it was Fully healed! HA!!!

Thanks for the Prayers if you have said any! I sure love my little guys, Sweet hands!

All the Best & God Bless,

2 comments:

kelciehuff said...

Poor Camp! I just saw the picture of his hand. I know that had to break your heart! I DREAD the day when something like that happens to Eden! Glad he is feeling better though!

Candace said...

Thanks Girl! Yes it did break my heart! So Badly! He is so much more into things then Calleigh Ever Was. So maybe you will get lucky with Eden and she wont be into as much! I guess that is how they learn! He is doing good though!

Thanks for checking on him!