My loves

My loves

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Mommy's Worst Pain & a Play Date!

My little girl has been on Spring Break all week. Silly Me. We have been soaking it up at home!
Come Wed. I realized I had not taken her to do anything since She has been out! So not like me So here's a Re-Cap of the week in Short. Ha! I know you will want to read, b/c it really is short this time! Not a Book! :)

Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday! March 21, 22, 23, 2011

All spent at home! Ha. Except Monday, We did make it to the Park for a little while! Until Calleigh hurt her foot, then we were back at home. Playing outside was our fun! Wednesday Night, We made it to church! I will spend just a few extra lines here. It really got to me!

( Playing outside! They love the Dirt! )

( Little man in his Towel after Bath time! I just thought he was cute )

( I found Camp hiding under our Bed! This is his new hiding spot since it is high enough! )

My Father-In-Law talked about 'Preaching & Teaching' the Word of God! This was so on my heart here lately! I guess with what all is going on in Japan and Lybia! But, It really hit home this night!

He said that We as Christians need to be able to Preach what we do and Teach as well! Even though it seems easy to go out and minister the Word of God to some, Its not, For some reason there is something about it that becomes fearful! This is why I have always had a problem just talking about this!

He was sharing with us all on how it is up to us to make a Change! We need to know our stuff and know it well, B/C there will come a time where we are questioned and We have to be able to Back What we Say!, Well seems like another message to some, But to me it was more then that! He stated that We need to be ready for people being Angry at us for sharing the Word of God, Why? Because Not everyone is just going to completely agree with the Truth! Some may questions and some may just say 'Stop Talking'. I don't really know! I do know that the time is drawing near where this is becoming more visible in my eyes! If that makes sense..

he said how, We may not be liked by our Friends, or Family, and to know that God is working, But we have to have Faith!

anyways, It just really hit home, I have so many I worry about at times and I know that it is not fully how God Would see it! I am in no place to judge, But I can see Wrong when I see it and I know it when I hear it! So its on my heart to preach the Truth to those that are lost or may think they have it right!, I am a christian and I love my friends & family, But I love my God more and if he says to talk, I have to Obey!

I dont want to see anyone in the wrong when the day comes to be judged! :)

Okay, on to Thursday, March 24, 2011

We actually got out! HA!

We had another play date at a friends house up town! Lots of friends and kids were there to play! we stayed for a while and then headed to Ginger's House! My friend! :) She lives away from us and doesn't really get us for visitors much so My Sister-In-Law headed to have a chat!

( Calleigh & her friend at the Play Date! )

( Camper Man at the Play Date! He loves Cheetos, Im sure you can see! )

We had a good time looking at blogs and Deleted scenes from the Bachelor! Yes I know we are goofy!, it's what we do!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Started off Good, I got up, kids too, I made a cheese Ball and began getting ready for another play date! Well it all went down fast, B/C Camp, Burnt his hand on my Curling Iron! :(, Oh it was so awful!

It broke my heart to hear him Cry the way he did, and I tried so badly to take care of him, But, I must say, The Worst Mommy Pain is knowing your baby is hurting and you can't make it better!

Quickly we finished getting ready and headed for the Drug Store, I had to get some Burn Relief for the little guy! by now his hand was Swollen and Blistered! I sprayed his hand good with it and he began to Calm down! Woo, Thanks for the Burn Spray!

I took him to the Doctor, She said, It is not as bad as it looks and he will be fine. She gave him a Pain Med, and a Cream to apply once his Blisters open! :(

( Waiting to see the Doctor )

( His poor little Bubbly hand ) :(

This kid keeps my on my toes! I never know what he is about to do next! I just kept thinking,

"Why did I not move that thing?"

I just get upset if I think it too much! Needless to say, I'm a mom & I do not want my kids in pain!

We skipped the play date, We were sad, But we got out of the Doctor's office late and Camp was so tired from all of the crying, So we just grabbed a fast bite to eat with my mom!

Once home later , The kids and I went to a purse party, I bought a new Bag for Camp's things and a Tote to put all of my files for my photography clients in and a super cute portfolio to keep my planner and business cards in! I'm super excited!

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend! I have two sessions unless the Rain say's other wise!

All the Best & God Bless,

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I know how you feel. James put his hand on the lawn mower right after my father in law had mowed the lawn. I was so mad and I didn't know at who? I am his mommy and I was not even out there. I was getting dinner ready for everybody. My inlaws were...but wasn't paying attention..but again I am the mommy.

Ani said...

about little guys hand it reminds me when my little annita got burned with my glue gun... i felt like the worst mommy because i was careless of what could happen :(... But its the only way for us mommys to learn certain things!!!
Love reading your post!!! I think they are perfect and I can tell you speak from your heart!!
xoxo
ani

Candace said...

Thank You both so much,

Bridget,
I think it would have made it worse on me, if I was not there! I know how you feel, For some reason, it makes us feel like a Bad Mom, But I guess the way I look at it, is how much I care for them. It reminds me that I am a Good Mom for being Concerned for my little ones! The Lawn Mower always scares me, I guess you could say, Better a burn from that then a bad accident with the blades. I hear about that alot, Worries me to let my kids even ride with my their Daddy, Just the Mommy coming out!

Ani,
Thank you so much!, I used to be afraid of the Hot Glue Gun as well. Ha. I used to make Crafts all the time and used one every time! I kinda got out of it now that, I am a photographer & yes. My posts are from my heart! I love sharing about my Family and What God is doing in my life!

Thanks Girls!