My loves

My loves

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

'Need More Followers'

Okay everyone, I know this is two post's in a day, But I'm a little eager!

I have been Blogging for 2 years Next Month, I think!

However, I only have 21 Followers. Everyday I look at other Blogs that I follow and am sad B/C im tailing behind! HA!....

So Will you become a follower Please???

If you follow Me, Ill Follow you, Comment Below and let me know!

I would also LOVE LOVE if you became a follower on my Photography Blog! This helps me get my Work Viewed! Just follow the Link! Thanks so much! Candace Skarda Photography

My Goal is to have 50 More Followers by the end of the week! For both Blogs!

Have a Happy Tuesday Everyone!

All the Best & God Bless

4 comments:

Nicki said...

I totally understand where you're coming from! Maybe we should do like a blog hop day or something?

Anyway, I'm following your photography blog now! :)

Candace said...

Awesome! thank you so much! Yay, I now have only 49 people to go! HA! I think a Blog Hop Day would be fun! :)

Ani said...

Hi Candace!!! I love your blog and you are so beautiful...I'm your newest follower and so glad to be!!! And your photography blog too!!

visit and follow me at http://aadreamsblog.blogspot.com/

xoxo
ani

Candace said...

Ani,

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! I will for sure follow your blog! :) It's nice to have some more followers. HA! Have a Great Week!

Candace