My loves

My loves

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Beautiful Weekend!

This weekend was just AMAZING!

God is so Great! I have to say. Watching the Weather Change from Cold to Warm, Seeing the Flowers Bloom, the Trees sprout new leaves, and Grass turn Green reminds me just how Awesome Our God really is!

This Whole weekend I had been thinking about how greatly blessed we are to be able to enjoy every bit of it!

Once the Earthquake in Japan, its been on my heart just how much we have to be thankful for! Way to much if you ask me! We have it made here and yet so many of us still complain. Ill be the first to admit, I'm no saint in this area! We all have our days!

Just watching how awesome it is outside is just a Fresh Reminder to be thankful! God Created EVERY BIT OF IT! it's just an awesome thing to take in! :)

So thats a little of my heart this weekend!

Okay,

Saturday, March 19, 2011

We Got up Early and went strait for Wal-Mart, I will be the first to admit it, I have an AWESOME Husband. He goes Grocery Shopping with me! HA!, But, He is an early bird. So his shopping consist of no Showers, Jump out of bed, throw on Clothes and Go!

He's ready to get there and get back. In fact, He's so great at doing the shopping he would rather leave us home & Go by himself to get it all! Haha~!

Well, we got there, and headed in. It wasn't so busy, But once it did start getting a little faster, The kids were getting impatient and starting to complain,

  • Camp is pulling anything off the shelf he can find,
  • Calleigh is constantly begging to go Pee, Even though she didn't need to, She just loves going to the bathroom in the back with the little sink her size. Haha
  • Camp begs and screams to get down,
  • Calleigh keeps asking for things off of the Shelf,
  • Camp is trying to smash the loaf of bread in the buggy
  • Calleigh starts complaining that her feet are Quote, "killing her" B/C she thinks she's been on them to long! LOL Really???
  • Camp then goes into Tired Mode. Hes Crying like crazy,

Annnnnnddddd

all the while, Corey's Face says it all!

I could not stop laughing, Well, I wanted to, But didn't, He would have been upset with me. at the moment that is! haha,

I could not help but think how much he was stressing me out more then the kids with all of his yelling at them and much more! Now, don't get me wrong, I am the first to Discipline in Public if he is not with me! there is nothing more frustrating then the kids in bad moods and having attitudes in public,

I just thought it was so cute at how easily he was upset, and he sometimes does not know how much more I take on by myself in the Grocery Store! haha! Gotta love the hubb's & the kids,

It's things like this that I leave that Store thinking, I'm so blessed! I have a great life, Wonderful Man and two Super cute adorable, still my heart daily kids! :)


Later in the day, I went to a wedding with my sister-in-law, It was so cute! simple and so Springy. I loved the songs , I got some cute idea's for Wedding Slide Shows for my upcoming weddings! You should check out my photography Blog! :)

(Ill admit, I used to take pics of myself! Ha, But who doesn't? anyways this hardly ever happens anymore, Im way to busy with the kids, But I just like how may hair and make up turned out)

(Leah & I at the wedding)

(Me, Adam, My brother-in-laws, Girlfriend Katelyn, & Leah)


After the wedding is over, 'Keep in mind, Leah & I went without kids', We go to the front of the church so that she could look at the back of flower arrangements! Inside Note, She decorates for weddings.

Once we are up there, I'm talking to the Groom's Sister about her upcoming Baby due in 5 weeks! I go on to tell her that I had forgotten she was pregnant b/c I hardly ever see her! I could not believe that 35 weeks had already went by! While telling her I had forgotten, I went on to say,

" Well dont feel bad, I have been so busy, that I have missed out on alot of things "

Now, another Inside Note, The Bride's name was Joanie Ferguson. So maybe you can figure out why this came out of my Mouth next!


I'm talking to the Groom's sister and after I'm done telling her I had forgotten she was pregnant, I then say,

" Well, I didn't even Know that Daniel & Fergie were engaged ".......

Really???

What was I thinking, She, Leah & I just busted out laughing. I guess i had gotten 'Ferguson' & the 'ie' part of her first name totally twisted!. I was so embarrassed!


That was not my only OOOPSIE for the night, I had many, Leah told me that She thinks, Im so used to Functioning with Kids around that My Brain does not know how to function without them! :) She makes me laugh!

Sunday, March 20, 2011


We Matched on this day! haha. Not planned, But I'm sure you all think, "Yeah, sure, whatever Candace" Well truth be told, I do like to Match, and Corey, Like every other MAN on earth can't stand it! Why is it, us women like to match? LOL, Beats me, But it's fun!

Corey got up first, I was still asleep, I never paid attention to his outfit!, But once I got the kids clothes, I picked out outfits, that their 'Lulu' had bought them which were Navy Blue, once they were bathed and clothed, Calleigh says,

"Hey, Look at that, Were matching Dad"

She makes me laugh, I said, Yep, I guess your right.

So, What does Every woman do while the moment is present? We dress to match too! haha,

I put on my Navy Blue Shirt and White Linen Pants! Yes, I know your laughing by now! Corey however was not! haha!

Before leaving for church I had him take a picture of me & the kids. We used to do this all the time with Me & Calleigh before church and then Calleigh & Corey, I guess we are so busy, We got out of the habit! Here are a couple to show!



(Of course I played and edited! after all, that's what I do!)

(She had to have a picture with her doll)


Once at church, I had his Mom take some pics of us 4. I'm sure you can see where Corey is not to thrilled about it! HA!. But he took them. B/C he is great!

(Corey's face cracks me up)


We headed to Sunday school afterwards,

I loved this lesson for some reason! We talked about how things that happen now, are a part of making us realize how busy we get in life & don't focus as much on the Lord as we should! I was sharing with them how, since the Earthquake in Japan, I have felt like the Lord has kinda woke me up and made me think...

here have been some of my thoughts:

  • I thought I knew I am going to Heaven when I die, But Am I really?
  • I'm pretty sure, I'm a christian, But, Do I really portray the image of a Christian as I should?
  • Am I teaching my Children the Word of the Lord as much as I need to be?
  • Am I a good influence on my friends and family?
  • Do I talk to others about Jesus as much as I should?

I have had more, But these are the ones that have really been on my heart! I think that When things like this happen, It is just One Step Closer to the End times and Jesus Returning! I don't know about you, But I want to be Ready and Told

"Well done, good & faithful Servant"

But, Our class was really good this day!

Once in Worship service, I could just sense the Holy Spirit in our Church! It is such an Amazing Feeling! Here are some feelings, that I sense when I feel the Holy Spirit.

  • Peace
  • Love
  • Refreshed
  • Reassured of the Love of Christ
  • Faith
  • Trusting Heart

I love feeling every bit of these! We sang to the Lord and Worshiped him and had a great time doing it!

Calleigh jumped up for me to hold her and I began to Pray in her ear for her to be a Great girl as she grew up and a Lover of Jesus! I love how she just clings to my Neck and here's every bit of it! It is such a privilege to share such things with our children!

Corey & I had nursery during service so sadly we missed out on the Message, But we did have a good time with all of the kids! I love watching them all! Just so cute!

Here are some pics of Camp and Greenleigh, A family Friend's little girl!



(Camp playing with the Toy Phone! I just love his Smile here!)

Once home, We ate lunch, Calleigh had a friend over to play, It was nice outside, We all played outside & Enjoyed the weather!

Corey sprayed the Yard to kill all the Weeds, My yard should be dying soon! :( but the New Fresh Green will be coming through soon! I'm Excited about a nicer looking yard for sure!

Later in the day, Once calleigh's friend went home, We headed out on the Big Red, Me, Corey & the kids! I just love days like this, We drove around all over the Farm, Saw some snakes, YIKES! not my favorite site!, But the weather was Great, the sun was shining and we were having Family Time! My Favorite!

one of my favorite Quotes from Corey that day,

" I really like spending time with yall like this "

I love him so much!

(Me & Camp riding, Calleigh didn't want in the picture! :()

Monday, March 21, 2011

Today marks the First day of Spring & Spring Break! haha, I wonder if the schools planned it that way? LOL!

Well, Calleigh started off by riding the tractor with her daddy! I love this picture of them. walking to the tractor!

I cleaned the house! always fun, and then later I took the kids for Ice Cream and Park time! It was yet again such a pretty day!

Once home, we played more outside and then rested the rest of the night! I'm Enjoying this week with my little girl home! She's always gone to school, So it's nice to hear her and Camp playing through out the day!

All the Best & God Bless,

No comments: