My loves

My loves

Friday, March 18, 2011

A Little, I mean ALOT of Catching up!

As I said in my Last Post, I am a little out of order this time around! I did my last post yesterday and dedicated it to a sweet little girl in Heaven, Maddie! Check it out if you haven't already.

However. I need to Go Back to Last Friday! Ha!

Friday, March 11, 2011


So after having such a LONG Day in Little Rock with my sister-in-law and all 4 of our kids, We did Nothing on Friday, Well, I say noting, I Cleaned, Calleigh was back at School and Corey on the Farm! My little helper had fun Windexing the Mirrors with my (Pledge) haha.



Here is a little Sneak Peak of Our new Bed! I still have a few more things to add to it! But just a little peak! :)






Saturday, March 12, 2011

Leah & I put on a Yard Sale! Our last one was over 5 years ago! We had tons of things to get rid of! We did pretty good! I was excited. We still have plenty left and May do another one.

After This was all over, My Mom & her Husband came over for a few minutes to Visit! They had bought some Bar Stools from Leah! Once they were gone we relaxed for a little while. I Got my Premiere Jewelry in the Mail! Which means, I got my New Watch! I love it!



Later on in the Day, Corey Wanted to eat at Dondies. So we loaded up and went! It was good of course!



Sunday, March 13, 2011


Church was good! From what I heard, I was in the Nursery with Camp and all of the other little ones! I love Nursery, But I Really Love Service! Something about hearing God's Word at the End of the Week! Refreshes me for The upcoming week! :)

Corey started liking these Yummy Chicken, Salsa & Cheese Quasdilia (however you spell it) that Leah's mom taught me how to make! They were good, So they were our Dinner!



Monday, March 14, 2011


I woke up to this sweet Face in our Bed! He never sleeps with us. But he had a rough night, So we let him in!



Once Corey was off to work and Calleigh was off to school, I ran Camp over to his ENT Appointment. Thankfully the Dr. said that His Ears look GREAT!!! No Infections. Yay!

Afterwards, He & I headed to Aunt Elecia's house, then to drop off a Pack-N-Play I sold from the Yard Sale, Then we met up with Grannah for Lunch! Camp was all over the place, He ate his food good first then he headed for the Floor, No more chair for him! He was ready to Play!

Up on the Table with Aunt Elecia holding him, Hiding from Grannah so she wont see him Chewing the Gum She gave him! He's a cutie!







After Lunch, I made a fast run to Wal-Mart. Grabbed some Goodies for our Bachelor Finale at Leah's later that night! Ha!!!!

Once Back in town, I picked up Calleigh, We headed home and then got ready. Ginger came over early We got the kids ready and made our way to Leah's...

So we are so silly,But, If you were an 'Emily Fan' then you will understand our silliness! haha...

We invited several friends, But No one was able to make it, Soooo. That left. Me, Leah, Ginger, and Leah's husband! Ha! Yes he was into this as well!




We had so much fun. We had some Yummy Food, and Laughed and was tensed up at the same time! Crazy I know! But This season was so good for some reason... Oh. I know why, B/C of 'Emily'. Ha! I had to capture what Ginger's expression Meant! LOL..... Im sure you will get a good Laugh!



(Emily Making Sure Brad
Know's what he is in for)



(Ginger stressing B/C she was worried 'E' was messing up her chance)




(Chicken Salad Sandwiches)


(Super good 'E' Cheese Ball)


We were happy once That Final Rose was given to 'Sweet Emily'!! It was a fun night!



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This was a Fun day. Calleigh was at school Corey at Work and Me Cleaning again! haha. Who would have thought! Sometimes I wish I had a 'Bewitched' Nose so I can give Twitch and WABAM!!! it all be Clean! Unfortunately, Not So!

After This was over, I headed to pick up Ginger and head to Little Rock to get Mine & Corey's Dresser that had come in! Oh how exciting...

But, Before we get to that, Lets Re-Cap on our Short 'Crazy' meeting with the Early Saint Patty's Day Gas Station Man!....

I head to get gas and Ginger is with Camp in the truck. I walk in the Store and Bam.... Awkward already!, A man Wearing Bright GREEN.. Shirt and Hat with a Shamrock on it is hugging the Cashier! I just assumed they were married and he was popping in to say hi!

NO, not the case. (this part is sad) I guess she was having some personal issues that he too had once been through, He was giving her a hug and telling her it will get better! I was feeling bad for the situation, while holding my money and still waiting to Pre-Pay, When all of the sudden The
'Green Man' Touches my arm and says:

"How old are you Darlin?"

I'm so dumb. I actually answered with:

"25"

He then replies with while giggling:

"Woooooahhh, My dad is married to a girl your age, Yep he's an Old one. Shes you age! I hope I dont end up like him, On my Third Marriage and her being your age"

I felt bad that His dad's marriages had not worked out before and just simply said back with a sad tone of:

"Oh No, Im sorry"

Then the Cashier who was not saying a word randomly throws up her hands in the air and Waves them around and says:

"Wooooooaaahhh, ohhhhhhh Noooooo!!!!"

Yes, I'm sure by now, you can sense I was ready to leave the store. SO I did...

I get out to the truck and get the Pump going, and look into the truck at ginger and ask her with a laugh:

" Have you ever just walked in on an awkward situation and you dont know what to do?"

She says yes and I go on to explain what had just happened... When all the sudden she tells me to hush, b/c he was right behind me walking out of the Store! SO I zipped it when out of no where.......

The 'Happy Man in Green' pokes his head around the Gas Pump and says:

"Peek-A-Boo"

REALLY???? I then hear Ginger say from the Truck out loud while laughing:

" Ohhhhhhh Myyyyyy"

The 'Happy Man in Green' the says:

" Well, Darlin, I didn't know you drove a truck.... & what a nice Truck it is"

Keep in mind, hes Country as can be, and is dressed So not Country. LOL.... and acting odd....

He then goes on to tell me and ginger that he's going to Hot Springs this weekend to Celebrate his Anniversary with his Wife!

I then say:

"Awe, Well Happy Early Anniversary"

and BAMMMMM!!!!

He starts Dancing on the Gas Pump singing:

" To the Windows, To the Walls....."

and twisting his legs and jumping up & down...

Then I hear Ginger Say out loud from the Truck once again:

"OHHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOODNESS!!!!!:

"Seriously???"

He then goes on to leave and I'm frantically waiting for my Gas amount to reach the $40 mark so I can Go... He walks off and yells to Camp,

" ahhhhhhh, Don't mind me son, I'm just a Ladies Man!"

Sorry, Sir, But No! Ginger and I could not stop laughing! Not to mention, He told Ginger Happy Saint Pattys Day, She looked at him thinking, "It's not Saint Patrick's Day". I think He got what she was thinking and then said with all of his GREEN on....

"I mean, I know its a few days away still, But I'm in the Holiday Spirit"

So now you know how our So Simple of a stop for gas trips go! Yes Very Weird to say the least. He gave us a Laugh for the Rest of the day!

We then made it to Haverty's and Picked up Our Dresser! So excited.... Here's the Display Pic!




(the nightstands are next)


Once home. We were all worn out... So it was Relaxing time!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First of many Warm days! Calleigh at school again, Corey on the Farm, Camp and I went walking with Leah and the Boys! It was so nice outside! I went home to eat lunch with Corey then , Camp & I headed to Leah's to hang out! Same was all Smiles and Camp was in to Tractors.... He road with Corey on the tractor earlier in the Day and Loved it! So now he is all about the tractors! It is so sweet!









Once we picked Calleigh up from School, she and Camp wanted to play outside! So we did for a bit!




Later on we headed to church!

Thursday, March 17, 2011


Happy Saint Patrick's Day! As much as I would Like to say I sported the Green. I didn't!

Camp and Calleigh did however! , We started off the Day with a walk, and ran into this sweet face while they were out for a walk to!!! Makes me happy!





They take walks every now & then when it is nice out!

We took the boys to play at the park Once we left Calleigh! Camp loved the Swing! he was all about it! :)




Once Home! We played outside the Rest of the Day! it was so much fun to watch camp. here are a few pics of him! After we were done at home. We picked Calleigh up and then headed to Poppie & Lulu's! the kids had fun helping in the yard and riding the Gator!






(doing a little Dancing)




(Riding Big Red with Daddy)





Once home, We bathed the kids and Rested! I love days like this! We even took the kids riding on the Big Red back on the Farm! they LOVED it! & So did I.... Nothing like some Quality Time with the Family!

Friday, March 18, 2011


We had a Play Date!

Alot of us Girls that had kids headed to one of our Friends house and had a Play date. We had yummy food and Tons of KIDS!!! Wouldn't have it any other Way! :) Kids make it all worth while. I had fun Catching up with kelcie and Carrie! Two Family Members! Camp Kept falling. I think he was a little tired! haha....



( Me & Miss Ella )




( 3 sweet boys at play date )







Once we left, Carrie, Ella, Kelcie, Eden & Camp & I headed to Nana & Papas to visit! it was nice to let Ella, Eden & Camp play! They are all three such Cute cousins!

I then Picked up Calleigh and went home!

Later, I made some yummy Baked Spaghetti Casserole!!!! While making it, I discovered Camp's new found LOVE for Cracker Jacks! LOL... he could not keep his hands out of the bag!!! It was cute!




Corey then saw where Calleigh spilled and Crunched Cracker Jacks in the Carpet. So to punish her, I made her Vacuum the Floor! Unfortunately with my luck, She LOVED Vacuuming..... I could not get her to stop! Im sure the pics will Show!,,







While she was Vacuuming. Camp found the Animal Crackers and Dumped them all over the floor.... So. Calleigh headed to his rescue... HA. I had to stop her. I then gave him a Zip Lock Bag and made him clean up his mess.....




I think it's safe to say, He loves the Animal Crackers too!




We ate this yummy meal & then headed out to play some more before dark!




Calleigh kept yelling at the flys that were coming out! This will explain her odd expressions on her face!



Camp as usual wanted his Car!






Bath time later and NOW as they SLEEP,,, I'm catching up on my Movie of a life!!!! I have to get better at this.....

Looking forward to a GREAT weekend!!!!




All the Best & God Bless,


No comments: