My loves

My loves

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dedicated to Maddie!

Today I am a little out of order! I have another post to come to explain our Busy and Fun week, But, I have been following this Blog: Another Day Stronger, (This link takes you to her first post about the loss of their baby girl) and Reading about the heartbreak, and healing from God as a Family struggles from the recent loss of there sweet baby girl, only 4 months old!

Maddie's Mom, asked that in memory of her being gone to Heaven 1 month today, that everyone take there kiddos out to play and enjoy the day for Maddie! Also to tell our little ones about her!

Well, I was a little Late on reading the Blog Post, and I didn't tell my little ones of Maddie, BUT, I did enjoy this GREAT day with my two kiddos and would like to share our Moments with you all & Dedicate our day to Maddie!

Please say a Prayer for this sweet family & Check out her Blog!


















(Not many pics Of our little girl, B/C she was at school most of our day out in the sun)


Happy 1 Month in Heaven Maddie! I know you are way more happy there then any of us are here! Enjoy your fun with your Angel Friends and Look out for your Mommy and Daddy! :) They Love you Very much!


All the Best & God Bless,

No comments: