My loves

My loves

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Prayers for Ty

Hi Everyone,

Most of you who read my Blog or Follow me on Facebook know that I have really been requesting prayer for this sweet little man Ty.


He is so adorable and needs all the prayers he can get. I had Blogged a couple weeks back I believe about a Fundraiser Dinner His family and friends were putting on for him and his parents to raise funds for Financial Relief!


The dinner is tomorrow night and this is what was posted latest on his Facebook page for those Who are keeping up with this sweet Angel! I hope you all take time to read over it and pray for the Prayers Requested at the end of it.

Im hoping so badly that the roads and other things will be good and fall in place tomorrow so that I can make it and meet this Family! They have been so dear to my heart for about a month now after reading Ty's Story! Below will be a link to make a Donation or Donations if you feel led to! Take time to pray about it and Donate what you feel the Lord tells you to. He knows their needs more then we do!

From the 'Prayers for Ty' Facebook Page:

2-10-11 I spoke with Cis tonight in detail regarding the Big Fundraiser tomorrow night from 7 to 10 for The McCullar Family. Where the snow has certainly slowed things up a bit, all is going well and is still scheduled as planned. The evening is casual.....plan to come enjoy some great food and enjoy good friends! I... am looking very forward to meeting as many of you as I can. The co-workers, classmates, family, etc. that love Ethan, Lauren, and our Littleman, Ty. Ethan and Lauren have a need. As I was speaking with one of my dearest friends tonight on the phone, she put it like this....it's called "Paying It Forward." That is what all of you are doing for Lauren and Ethan right now. We are all so blessed in so many ways and I truly believe God will continue to bless all of us.

According to Lauren, Ty had a good restful day. His granddad (Lauren's Dad) is still with them. Ty will have more lab work tomorrow to continue to check his numbers.
Specific Prayer Request:
1. Good lab results tomorrow for Littleman.
2. Safe travels for those traveling tomorrow.
3. A better nursing situation for Lauren and Ethan.
4. And for Ethan and Lauren to feel Gods presence each and everyday and know HE is working for THEM behind the scenes everyday.

See all of you tomorrow night and let me just say in advance....Thank You For Coming!

Much Love~ Debra


Blog to Read Ty's Story and Updates and to make a Donation: Our Little Man Facebook Page to Follow updates and Prayer Requests and to share your prayers and thoughts with the family: Prayers for Ty

All the Best,

2 comments:

Yomaida said...

many prayers are being said for sweet Ty, his family, and friends. You are sweet to post. :) Have a great weekend!

Candace said...

Thank You so much Yomaida! He is such a handsome little boy and has be so much on my heart in the past Month! I know God has HUGE plans for him and am so excited to see them unfold! He's Blessed with so many great friends and family!