My loves

My loves

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow, Chili Dogs, and some Amazing CREAM!!!!



So we all know, Well all of us in Arkansas know that We Old man Winter made a pit stop on the State Wednesday!!!! I believe we around here have gotten about 5 inches of Snow! It is BEAUTIFUL.

Monday: 2-7-2011

Calleigh was out of School on Monday from a quick shower of snow. I think they could have at least went in an hour late or so, But they were out.

Tuesday: 2-8-2011

She went back on Tuesday and We were glad b/c her daddy, Camp and I along with Aunt Leah and her cousins Joe and Sam all took Cupcakes up to her school. Calleigh's 5th Birthday is This upcoming Saturday and we wanted to celebrate with her class mates!
We Sang Happy Birthday and then all the kids got a Cupcake! It was simple and fun. I joked after we were done saying " All birthday Parties should be this easy " Ha! However. I love a Good Birthday Party. :)

Calleigh, I'm pretty sure you were so excited to have us come up. Once we walked in the door, the first thing you said, was " Mom, your hear, Mom, your hair is Blond" This would be because I had my hair Highlighted Blond Tuesday! I love it.

You sat so good at your chair in the lunch room with all of your friends and Joe and Camp by your side! It was so cute! once you were done. We loaded up and headed home.

Later that night, I took you to your HIPPY Group meeting up at the Town's Library! You got a Library Card and was so excited about it. Now, we need to plan a trip to go and check out your first book! We headed Home and settled in to wait on the SNOW!!!!

Wednesday: 2-9-2011

We woke up and the ground was normal. "WHAT, Wheres the snow?" We thought. little did we know it was on its way! By 9am it was pouring in. The ground covered so quickly and cars too! It was Beautiful outside.


The snow flakes were so fluffy and the gusts of wind made it look like a Blizzard at times!

Calleigh and Camp, you both just stood at the window and door watching it poor down. You were both so cute. Once we laid you down for naps, daddy and I rented 'Life As We Know it ' on Paper View. it was such a cute movie. I loved it.
Corey left at one point for about 3 minutes to go Sledding with his brother Casey then came back. He said, it was too Cold!

We made Tacos for dinner. Watched American Idol that night and just lounged!

Thursday:
2-10-2011

We woke up to Sunshine, and a Yard full of WHITE! everything looks so pretty outdoors. At around 10:30, Aunt Leah and Joe came down to pick us up on the Ranger. We could not get out of our drive way. Two Wheel Drive cars/trucks don't work so well in these conditions. We took, both of you and Joe down the road to some Pine Trees and let yall play in the snow. Of course we were there to capture the moments!






Poor Camper, Your glove came off and you did not let it stop you. You were still picking up the snow and eating it. After a while, your little hand turned Beat Red and you begin to cry so badly. I knew your tiny hand was freezing. Calleigh, you were just consumed with getting back home so that we could make a snow man. Ha! Joe, kept repeating: " mon, Hamp, make a 'Noman'. So cute. I just love my nephew!

We headed home and then had to join in with all the others and make some Snow Ice Cream. I have never done this before and Ginger is always telling me to make some. After Aunt Leah had told me how easy it was and good too, I decided I would make it with both of you! I grabbed the Measuring Cup and headed outside. You both just stood at the window and watched as I scooped up the Snow!

I headed back in and Daddy took over. HA!. Both of you were at his side. Once daddy was done. We Gobbled it up! both of you LOVED it! So did I! :)




We ate left over Chili Dogs for lunch. YUM! Yes we ate dessert before lunch!



Calleigh, You for some reason became so Photogenic all of the sudden. You never like to smile or pose for me, But for some reason, you started striking these poses and saying " take my picture" Of coures I did. A moment like this is so Rare! Ha.. You have such a Personality! I love you so much!


You both laid down for naps and a little while later, My Friend Tasha and her little boy Ty came over. We chatted for a while and laughed. the kids had fun together. We pretty much talked about kids, and what they do to your mind, body, life. Ha! don't get me wrong little ones. Daddy and I love you more then you Will EVER KNOW!!!! But mommy's have a stress level at times. :)

I was telling Tasha about how I got stretch Marks with Camp. BAD ones. Not so bad with Calleigh at all. However, little princess you did come Really early! Now, Camp, You decided to bake a little longer, Which I was so proud of, But you also gave mommy the Gift of Stretch Marks. You didn't hold back either! haha.

I told Tasha how I really wanted this Cream Called Celltrixa to help with the appearance of stretch marks, But it was so pricey. She and I just laughed. They went home later on.

I went out to check the mail a few hours later. Calleigh you got a birthday card in the mail from Ma and PaBill. once you opened it, The expression on your face was unforgettable! I love when you do this look! Such a look of Happiness!


Counting your $5.00 they gave you! Were putting it in your savings account tomorrow!

After while I got a Text from Tasha asking If we were home or still up? I told her yes. and she then said she had something for me and she was on her way to bring it over! I was wondering, "Hummm, What could it be?" She pulled up, walked in and handed me a bottle......




Oh YES!!!!! I was more then Excited. She said she had ordered some forever ago and had this bottle left over that had never been used. Ha. lets just say this was my expression.....




Yeah, I was pretty happy! Well that pretty much sums up our day. Oh. I forgot, Calleigh, You decided to show me the newest trick you learned at Pre-K.

You said " Mom, look what I can do" I turned around and you were Flipping me off. and then Moms face looked like this....


Once daddy walked in and I told him what you had done, you were in tears from the spanking he gave you. Sorry little girl, We love you enough to show you what you will get for things like that. You may be 4,but We love you to much to let you learn and then act on such things. Not Nice!
You later said you were sorry!

Camp, You still have not passed your knob. PLEASE .... I'm begging. Please pass that thing, Mommy's nose can't take any more!


All the Best,

1 comment:

GINGER said...

cute post! I love the faces! haha!