My loves

My loves

Monday, February 14, 2011

MySpace Post

Yes. I know what your thinking.... "She has a MySpace? What a loser!" Ha. Well I do, But, I NEVER use it. tonight I hopped on to see if I had any pictures of Calleigh when she was a baby! I found 1. while searching for it, I started to read my entry's on my profile! I found this one and once I read it again, I got chills all over again. I just had to Blog it and share it with all of you!

All the Best,






Enjoy!

Wow! Is All I can say!

Hey everyone. I hope that all of you read this.

This weekend I came to my first women's retreat in Tulsa, OK with my church, Gospel Mission Church, I have had so much fun. I only wish all of my friends and family ladies could have come. This has been the best time I have had in the spirit of Jesus in such a long time.

As Most of you know, Corey and I became Pregnant with our sweet blessing of a little girl, Calleigh Jo! How she has made us change in so many ways. However, since the very day it was confirmed our little one was going to be a baby girl, I cried for happiness and fear.

Happiness because if only you knew how I felt, that it was my turn to do the PINK and fun dresses , bows and headbands, all the wonderful times to come as a mother and daughter bond and a little girl who grows to admire her daddy. It was so great to know what was on the way.

So much fun. then the FEAR, because I knew once more the generational curse had been passed on. Every first born girl since my great grandmother had pre-marital sex and ended up pregnant before they were all married. Well every child born from that side was a first born little girl, not knowing what was on her way.

I just knew my sweet innocent little girl was to follow in the same footsteps that Satan had gripped tight on my family. NOOOOO, I told my self, yet so scared of what would happen to my little girl because of this situation. Well my dear friends, no longer will this continue in my children, and my grand-children, and so on and so on.

I am so excited. On our way down here I talked with my friends about this problem and hole in my heart. Our first meeting was last night and our speaker Miss. Mary Ann Brown, spoke a word related on generational curses, and breaking them. I just thought, wow, that had to be for me.

Our 2nd meeting was this morning and once again she spoke on the same subject, so I knew I was sent the person to fix satan's curse on my family. Well it finally happened tonight at our 3rd meeting, all the ladies were anointed with the holy oil. My My My, how awesome it felt. Words cannot explain the intensity running in my body. Jesus was all around us and I knew he was right next to me. Ladies, Let me tell you something, There is no greater feeling then that feeling. I only hope and Pray you all get the chance to feel what I felt tonight.

When She was done praying over me, I just sang with my friends and then I turned around and saw her, Miss Mary Ann Brown, there I went. straight to her, I lent down and said,

"There is a generational curse in my family, every first born girl back to my great grandmother had pre-marital sex and was all pregnant before marriage, I did the same and I too, had a first born little girl, I don't want my little one to follow in the footsteps of all of us."

She didn't ask one question, she pulled me down to her and began to pray, I have never felt this way, I cried out so loud and couldn't catch my breath. I kept on and kept on . She prayed for so long and then the next thing I knew, there He was once again. Jesus was right by me saying

"It is ok, you children are taken care of because of you being strong and noticing this curse, because you had the courage to come to me, everything will be okay and you have no need to worry any longer. Your children are blessed."

I couldn't believe the relief lifted off of my shoulder. "Congratulations Candace, you did it. now go home and watch your daughter and marriage prosper". Said Miss. Brown.

I cant wait. Everyone. I pray that you too will get the feeling in your life that I got to see and feel tonight. I first told my mother-n-law because she was next to me, she was so proud, and then my friends, and as soon as we were dismissed, I called my wonderful Husband Corey and told him the news. He was so HAPPY!

I Love All of You in Jesus and miss my family and all of my friends.

Special thanks to my wonderful sister for taking care of my little girl last night in the scary storms that I prayed off. Thanks and I love you.

Love Always,

Candace

No comments: