My loves

My loves

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HUMMMMMM?????

So this is a big year for me. haha~ "why?" you ask, Well every year for my Birthday and Christmas My hubby always just gives me money and tells me to go get what I want! Well, Some of you may think that is so awesome! haha. Me.... Yes and No. Of course I never have to worry with if I will like it or not, But then again. Just that feeling of knowing he puts thought into it and goes by himself to get me something is for some reason SO MUCH MORE EXCITING to me. This year, He has told me he didn't get me a Birthday Gift because He is putting it with my Christmas Gift. Almost Every day, He says. " I Have ideas for you babe!!!!" This just gets me all giddy. I feel like Im young again and don't know what my mom and dad got me! Just counting down the days to wake up on Christmas morning and run into the living room and dive into gifts!!! haha. Well, Needless to say, I am so ready for Christmas to get here so that I can tear into my Presents and see what it is In the Small Box, Medium Box or Maybe even BIG box. :) Guess only the next few weeks will tell. Corey said hes going Shopping on Saturday and we cant go with him! Hummmmmm???? I wonder what he is up to!!!! I just love my Husband~!

No comments: