My loves

My loves

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Merry Merry Christmas

So this year I have went a little more out then I usually do for Christmas. I have my tree up, little figurines out for decoration, Candles in the rooms, and the great sound of Christmas music playing everywhere!!! My DVR is a little over loaded with the fantastic Christmas Movies every day. Hallmark probably has my name on there books. LOL!oh well. As much as it smells, Sounds and looks like Christmas around here It does not compare to the reason for the season! Christ Himself is the main reason we even have the chance to Celebrate every Year. We get so caught up in the things that we do in our every day Christmas shopping days, Family get together's and much more that we often forget to even mention Jesus name! One thing I have always thought was so neat was on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, The family Gathering around and hearing the Dad or Grandpa read the Christmas Story! the Atmosphere alone combined with your most loved ones with you, and the twinkling tree with the words of why it is here in the first place is just so sweet to me! This year I want to buy for the Angle tree and today I have purchased one gift. I have a few more in mind. But I say if we have enough to buy for our own families. whats one or two more? There are so many people in this world that cant even afford to buy one gift! Think hard this holiday season! Bless someone and God will Bless you! Have a Merry Christmas everyone!


My super cute Christmas Tree. I want to do more with it, but have to find the right stuff first!!!

My Cute family of 4 My mom bought me about 5 years ago for Christmas! I just love Christmas carolers!






I love my Christmas paper this year! So cute!

Jingle Bells, Jingle Belles!!!! makes the perfect sound when someone comes in our home!


Little Santa Clause I won in a Dirty Santa Game last year! He's a music Box!


My little Peace Pillow. Got this for $8 at the dollar store. I thought it was pretty cute!~


Along with my little Santa for like a few dollars... I have a Snowman to match!



Whats Christmas without the scent of Cinnamon!


1 comment:

Sara Bell said...

I love all your Christmas decor! I need to come over and see it in person! Good talking to you Sunday!