My loves

My loves

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Adventures and a Busy Week.

Well my little man has decided to try all kinds of new tricks. after trying out the new taste of Toilet Paper and Napkins in the restaurant. he thinks he something. A New found squill has made its way into our home. all the walking around in his new walker, hes so full of life. Laughs and Giggles and New little Wiggles. Hes so much fun. Sits up so well, trys to get anything and everything in his hands, Its always an adventure to see what our Little Guy is going to do next. Today he had his first Fall, laying on the couch he decided to Roll over and head for the Floor. I felt so bad for him. Tears flowed and his sweet little face became sad. I held him tight and loved him so, Calmed him down with " shu shu lil guy, its okay, Im so sorry you are scared right now! Shu Shu lil guy, Mommy loves you." Hes frown went upside down and he had the sweetest look on his face. So much that it made my heart smile. I love him dearly!

As for my Daughter. Wow. The Crazy saying that come out of her mouth now. Today We go with Aunt Leah to the Dr for her sweet little Baby's Checkup in her Belly. All goes well, Calleigh has so much fun in the waiting room helping play and calm down her cousin Joe and brother Camp. Then we head to the Car. All Packed up and buckled in, we go for lunch, Parking in Luigies. I Call my mom to see if she wants to Join us. So I guess little Calleigh is starving and tired of waiting. So out of the mouth of a 3 year old comes " What are we waiting on? Lets get out!" Leah and I just laughed. Wow. such a sassy lil girl, so we eat our lunch and then head to Wal Mart. WE enter the Doors and She starts in, " Leah, I want to go to the Girl Isle and look at the barbies and I want you to get me a tinker bell dress for my birthday party next month!" " Well, Miss Priss," is the thought that comes to mind. So Leah and I take the kids and head to the Toy section. We Look and play and Calleigh decides to point out everything shes getting for her Party. Never skipping a beat. The Girl has it all down. Shes something else. So by the time we make it to the checkout line, we discover shes picked up a mini mouse stuffed animal with a blanket, ripped it apart, opened it up and tore off the Tags, What for? OH because she said it was hers and she was buying it. After telling me already, Her and Josiah needed to buy a few toys also. So then I ask " Oh really Calleigh, So, How are you and joe going to pay for these toys?" and I get...... "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Welllll, Hummm, I dont know... But we will figure something out!!!" Wow. so the day goes on, we make it home, get all settled in and then Her Daddy and I begin to ask her something hoping for an answer and then I think Humm " Bribing Time" "Calleigh, I say, If you tell me and daddy what happened You can have some yummy cake we just made." The Answere I We get, " Ummmm, Thats not Gonna Happen!" Yes that was what she decided to tell us. Crazy i know but wow. Im so shocked at how smart she is getting! She figures everything out and knows just what to say. Shes such a Sneaky lil Smart Girl, But shes my Sneaky lil smart girl. Love you Calleigh!

Leah and I had a lil fun in the Jewelry Store today. went in to drop off our rings and price a wedding band for my engagement ring. oh yes. the fun we had. by the time we left. I had my ring dropped to be appraised, Cleaned and then left to be re dipped and make the bands look new, oh we are so silly, But All i can say is Our Hands will be flashing some Bling and Sparkle by the end of the week. Cant wait. Now just time to relax and feel empty on my left hand. I miss my rings.

oh and Soon Ill be creating a Blog for my New found Business, " A Thousand Words Photography" Ill be letting you all know when it is finished. God has blessed me much in this. I cant wait to see what all he has planned for me in this new adventure.

No comments: