My loves

My loves

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dear Lord, A Little Thank You!

So God, I just want to thank you for all that you are doing in My life and all my family and friends lives. Your so wonderful in your timing and never a second Late. Today you answered another Prayer of Mine, and not only mine but a friends as well. A Job was supplied. I just want to take time out of my day to say thank you for all that you have done already this year. I need to keep a book of the things that you are doing in our lives already this year and what all you will be doing. I get the feeling somewhat you are working up something else for my family. Ill be Patient and wait, But when you do, I will be so thankful and once again. will I have another Blessing to add to my list. Your so Awesome in all that you do. I know you are using me in so many ways and for all of it I'm so grateful. I look for your plan daily and get so excited when i see another door open. I want to thank you for all my friends, I cant name them bc i have so many. all because of you. I have the best Husband, Best Two Kids any mom could ever ask for, Great home, Wonderful Friends, Loving Church Family and You! All this I am so thankful for. You are Truly the one who leads us in our daily Walk. Stay with me Lord. I see the Path you have set forth for me and I'm beginning to see the Path you have for my Husband. I want to stay Focused as you commanded of me and Get this Show on the Road. I love you so much. Thank you for all that you are doing for my friend and my family.
Sincerely, Candace

No comments: