My loves

My loves

Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Snowy Day in the Skarda home

So today had its goods and bads. The First to start off the Good end was that we woke up to a Beautiful Yard full of Snow and Ice. Yes, ice. As much as we love the Snow, We hate the Ice. it just makes things alot harder to do. Corey stayed home today from work because we were iced in. Some love that idea. Well the ones Who get out of School because I too used to love it. But when you have Two small kiddos, that like to get out and cant bc the roads are bad or Just bc its way toooooooooo Cold, Its a lil harder. We got to stay home without anything to do, well things that had to be done, That was nice. I took a two hour nap with calleigh. that was so needed, I loved it. now im wide awake and its 3:34 am. UGGG. But, As a family we made some Yummy Chocolate Oatmeal Top Stove Cookies. You would have thought none of us had eaten. its funny how when mom makes a sweet yummy dessert everyone in the house surrounds her until finished. Calleigh to my left at the stove wanting to help with everything, Bc out of her mouth every minute is " mom, I will help you bc im a big and good, really good helper." I love it when she says that, then Corey to the Right of me holding Camp just asking questions about everything while Camp trys to eat my hair. Wow. were one Close Family. So i guess the day was okay. I managed to finish Calleigh's 3 year Scrapbook, Now to start on Year 4 in a couple of weeks. We were snowed in. But we all had each other to stay warm. So i guess after all the Ice and All the Snow and not being able to go anywhere. It has been A Great day. God has truly Blessed me and the Life i Live. Thank You Lord for doing so. I love my Children and My Husband. Thank you for letting me have them to be all Snowed up with.

No comments: