My loves

My loves

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Calleigh's New Car Seat!

Calleigh Jo got a new car seat today. She has had her other one since she turned one. However in the past 2 months every time we go somewhere she tells me and daddy that her back is hurting her. So we decided it was time for a new one.

I took her today to Baby's R Us after my Doctors
appt and we picked it out. She loved the one with the flowers. Well actually the one with pink Butterfly's. Ginger was fast to say,

" Her aunt Elecia will love that!"

haha. and I'm sure she will. We got home this afternoon and Calleigh said to Corey,

" Daddy, Please Get my new Car Seat out? "

Well he did of course. She was right there the whole time to help him put it together. Once, He was done,
Calleigh hopped in it and got all buckled up. She loves it. She calls it

" My new big girl seat"

So sweet. Corey and I just love her so much. She makes us smile at all times and we are so blessed to have her as our daughter!


No comments: