My loves

My loves

Thursday, June 4, 2009

~ 34 Week Check Up ~


Today is June 4th and Im now 34 weeks along in this pregnancy. Thank you Jesus. We have now made it 5 weeks further then Calleigh Jo. Although I'm so excited to get this far, I'm still counting down the weeks. LOL. only 6 weeks to go~

Well I went to my Check up today and everything was great. No change still dilated to a 3. Been there now for 4 weeks. but that is good.

Camp was great. Good heart beat.
I'm sad bout the scales. I've officially reached a 35 lb weight gain this pregnancy. haha. Oh well, I know it is best for our little Man. I asked my Doctors nurse if I could get out and do a few things here and there. Like go to Church , she said that will be fine, To just take it easy and don't leave town, just here and there. Not an everyday thing and If i notice more contractions to take it easy again.

However, If i can get to my next visit which will be at 36 weeks, Ill be taken off of
bed rest completely! Woo Hoo! I'm so excited. I cant wait to get that far, but then again, I'm so ready to see my lil man too.

Ginger and Leah went with me today. we had to wait for an hour and
forty five minutes in the waiting room. no fun however, when we were done. we headed over to eat some yummy Chinese food. So good. then to Baby's R US and bought Calleigh a New car seat and Camp a baby swing and some cute things for his new room. Praise God we have gotten this much further. I know were going all the way!

No comments: