My loves

My loves

Friday, May 25, 2018

Let’s Slip Away to the Countryside & Do a Little Fishing

Today Corey got in from work and started packing up to go fishing! I jumped up and road out to the country side on the back side of the farm to a small creek to fish along his side. When we got there he said he brought one pole! Lol! I guess I was there for moral support. πŸ˜‚ So, I enjoyed the peace & quiet, Birds chirping and that very missed sound of the country. You know how they say “You don’t know what you have until it’s gone?” Well, I feel it. We lived out on the farm for 7 years before moving up town to the home we bought from his family. I LOVE my home but I’ll be honest, After 5 years on Main Street, We hope that someday it will be on God’s plans to move us back to the quiet peaceful country side. I long for a small farmhouse with a pond and an open view of the sky so I can watch Storms roll in. ⛈☁️ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ It’s my dream!!! In the meantime it was so nice to slip away from reality and watch Corey catch a Fish! 😜 At least I got to hold it! 😌


No comments: