My loves

My loves

Friday, May 18, 2018

Barefoot & The Water Hose

     Allow me to introduce to you this fun bundle of joy! When the lord gave us this precious one 4 years ago we had no idea what all he packaged her with. She’s our little bashful yet full of life sweet baby girl who longs to play dress up and all things princess but as soon as the door is open her shoes are off and she finds the nearest dirt pile to dig into. 

     Her little heart for animals & plants just gives me a whole new take on both. I’ve never really been an animal person or someone to really care for plants, but add this girly in the mix and you can’t help but to fall in love with nature and all the little critters that Our Big God gave us. She will find a lady bug hidden under leaves, run & chase the dog and then cuddle with him wherever they find a spot to plop down and she loves loves loves flowers. 

     Each day I know that if she’s grumpy I can win her over with that simple question; “Caroline, Do you want to go outside and water the flowers?” Her face lights up and is out the door in seconds. 

     My prayer during pregnancy with her was that she be a calm & easy going baby yet determined and Independent at the same time. That she be gentle & active and that she love Jesus with all o her heart. The Lord truly applied all to her little heart & soul. 

     I’m so thankful he chose to surprise us with her arrival. Sometimes the unexpected things in life end up being such a blessing & gift. 

     Over here we go barefoot & drink from the water hose. 💕🌿🌸🌞

No comments: