My loves

My loves

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Where Do I Begin????

Wow.... April 8th. Can you tell I have been busy? It has been so so so long since my last post and I feel like the World has happened in that Time~ I don't know where To start so Im just gonna wing it and see where it takes me~

My Daughter starts Pre k in like 2 Months. Im dealing with it so hard, but,Im dealing with it. yesterday, She was born into Mine and My husbands Lives. I even remember Thinking at sometimes, One day She will go off to Pre K and then the next day she will Graduate High School! Dont get me wrong. I completely know that there are still 14 years until that day arrives, But yesterday I graduated, and that has been 6 years agp. and when I did, My brother was in 6th Grade and I watched him Graduate on May 17th. So Time Flies. It does not matter when it is, it Flies. My mom always used to tell me, " Time flies when your having fun and when you have Kids it goes by even faster" I never thought someone could be so on point with that! Everyday that goes by here lately, I dread the day I have to get her up and all dressed, backpack on and shoes tied and bow in hair all to drop her off in someones else's care for the whole day! I will enjoy that bit of time with Camp, Me and Him as it was me and her for all those years alone together, But the feeling will still be the same, at 11:30 Ill wonder if she is eating all of her lunch, at 12 ill wonder if she is sleeping good for her nap, did she go potty before she laid down? and By 2:30 Ill be in the Car to pick my princess up! I know she will be in good hands and will do great, but Still the thought of not being with me everyday breaks my heart! We have been together since the day she was born! I have seen her every Milestone accept rolling over and have watched her grow into this Sweet, Smart and sometimes quite the attitude of a little Girl~ All I can do is Pray day in and Day out that Our little Girl is Cared for as we would Care for her, that she places her self in the Right Group of Christian Friends all thru her school years, That she Pushes her self to Succeed at her Dreams, That she can one day be the proud Honor Student looking up at me and her daddy in happiness when She receives all the Scholarships that God Helped her to Achieve! I know that day will come. I dont want it to yet, but I know the one who Created her has a Plan for her~ From Ribbons and Curls and a box full of Crayons to a Gown and a Sachs with a Diploma in her hands~ It will come soon enough. In all this said, What will CAMP do. LOL hes' so used to his big sister everyday, making him laugh and someone to play with! I just hope he can get used to me for the next 3 years until he goes off to Pre K~. Oh and by the way! She has all the sudden taken a Liking up in making her bed. pics to follow. her first time she make it the pillows were upside down with the birds upside down. so cute!

With That being Said, Camp is my next Topic~ Ok. For Real. a Year ago I was sitting on my couch, or in my Bed or somewhere. Take it from me. I was sitting. Why? well glad you asked. Because it makes me so happy to say BEDREST!!!! haha. No, just joking. I was sitting alot with that little guy and then one Night, He decided to Join me~ Along with My Best friend, Ginger, Best Friend and Sister In law Leah, My Best and ONLY sister Elecia, My Greatest and Only Mom, My Husband Corey and like 20 other random hospital workers! He entered this World. That room was full of tears and happiness, Flashes from cameras out of every corner, Laughter and even a baby sleeping in the bathroom! (JOE). It was yet again one of the most happiest moments of my LIFE! I lay there awaiting to hold my son and thinking. WoW, I just gave birth AGAIN. In a whole new way. If you are not familiar with my previous post's I had to have a C-Section with my daughter. so Lets just say, this time around. after 2 years of prayer, God Blessed me with How he had intended on Ladies to have a baby! I enjoyed it so much! Not only was I blessed by the experience. I was blessed with Baby Number 2, Joseph 'Camp' Skarda!, Well, once again, As i said Before, Time has went by so fast again! He will be turning One in about 3 weeks. Im so sad so Im trying to plan up the perfect party so that I can focus on the happiness. My little man is not an infant anymore! Hes now 11 1/2 months old, Hes since, April, Crawled so Good, Has cut 8 Teeth, Waved by by, said Dada, Said Mama, and is now Starting to Walk! As much as My heart is full of Joy with each mile stone he reaches. My heart Still Breaks to think, Hes that much Closer to being in his Big Sisters Footsteps and heading off to school! I know you may think I analyze this to much, but GUYS. These are my babies.... My First baby is now a little Girl, and My Real BABY is now a Toddler! My eyes just want to poor tears to see how fast this year has gone by. So now I will go on with the happiness. I have the perfect Idea for his party. Monkeys Won me over. He is after all, My Little Monkey! It was perfect for it to be his first Bday party! I have the Cake ordered, decorations being made and so much more in store. I do hold onto the fact that I am his Favorite Person.... it is hard at times when he wants to be held or im the only one he will go to, But I hold onto it, because I know once he finds his own Independence, he will not want to be in my arms anymore! All I can do as I have always done, Is Thank My heavenly Father for yet again is one of the most best years of my life!

Now.... Onto a Friend!!!!! In the Past 4 1/2 years I have lived in Des Arc, AR, I have built one of the Best Friendships I have ever had! Other then My Savior, Yet. in this short Story, you will see how he made me see he was the Best Friendship EVER!!! I met this Girl Like 4 years ago this Month! I started a Job at Dondies. a Small Family Owned Restaurant up town when my baby girl was only 4 months old. Keep in mind. I did not want to go work...But Im so glad I did! she and I occasionally talked and shared some laughs, But soon after we were stuck on each other. In a FRIEND Way. haha! Her name..... Ginger! The best way to describer her in a nutshell.. Ginger and Spice Everythings Nice! Anytime I was around this Girl We could never share a dull moment. every time was nothing but laughs and tears we laughed so hard! Soon we were on all of our road trips together. Little Rock that would be, we taught My daughter to pick Olive Garden when given the choice "Olive Garden or Fast Food" haha. yes it was funny.But we love that Place! Its kinda a given when we go there, its Olive Garden For Lunch! Every day that went by I thanked God for such a Great friend!!!! two years later she was getting married and I was right by her side! Even when she said her Vows. I was so privileged to have been picked as Made of honor! She even surprised me by slipping her Program in my Mail Box and this is how she told me I was the MOH! Super Sweet and Cute. Its so GINGER!!!! The wedding Day came and it rained and I remember her being so stressed bc Her wedding was Outside. The Photographer's lenses were all fogged up. so it put us back on picture time and just when you think it could not have gotten worse. the minister called her a different name in her ceremony! Inside I was LIKE .... OH NO! but Who would have thought. God Came Thru and Cleared up the Skies with a beautiful Sun shining down. the pictures were Fabulous, Cake Delicious and in the end, she had her MAN!!!! Mr. and Mrs. Dustin King! I was so happy for them. Fast Forward a year and a half and some trouble came about. Nothing Bad, just some Issues that some go thru! Ill skip the reasoning and just say, My heart was broken for her and her hubby! all in all i didn't really know what had happened! But I will say this. As God was working, and We at the time could not see it, Satan was to and it was Clear as day he was! GInger and I had Grown so close in the time leading up to this. I was there for her when she Rededicated her Life and she was there for my sons Birth! Yes we were extremely Close. So how does it happen that just a few mumble jumbled words can get so mixed up and make two very close friends tear apart! EASILY!!! soon after all fell apart. We were not talking anymore, no more phone calls, no more fun runs to LR and Olive Garden! I could not for the life of me figure out what was going on. after several attempts of asking her family is she okay, what can i do? have i done something wrong? I finally was told by God, " let go, I am in the Works" So... i Let Go! I hurt so badly, Cried So much, even got to where i was losing sleep over this that I could not take it! one night it all broke lose and we had a very rough conversation thru a message and had it out! i was done. she was to. well so we thought! so a few months go by and leah and I met up with ginger to eat dinner one night, where at ???? Oh Yes. Olive GARDEN! Our favorite. I saw her for the first time in Months. I could not believe it. I was So Heart Broken and Just wanted nothing more then to Grab her and Hug her so tight and Say i was sorry! I was sorry for Whatever had gone wrong. I just wanted her back! But... I didn't, I just took my little ones along with leah and joe and sat down to a Good Dinner! the night came to an end and I didn't want to say goodbye. I was in fear of never seeing her again... Well a few more months goes by and We then talked On Facebook over Chat. Short and Simple, but I could not take it any longer. I needed my friend back! We soon were laughing and cutting up as usual! Time went on and Slowly but surly we have grown back together! it has Been Soooo Hard to think ..Wow. how did we ever let it get to that point? but it did, She and Her Hubby are just as happy as they could ever be!! Which in more ways then one, Just blesses me so much! She and I were talking on the phone one night from what was supposed to be a short phone call and lasted 3 1/2 hours long. Full of tears and worries, concerns and reasons, we finally figured out that in all that time apart.... God worked in her family in so many Ways. She grew Closer to her sister, To her Mom, to her brother and sister in law, She found herself and found the guy she married! He found Himself and The Love he had for his Wife, I grew an amazing relationship with my sister, Corey and I grew Closer and then in the End, IT all fell into place. HE had built me and her up to be ready for so many things to come! Before I go on to say all of that, I just want to Say, Ginger, You are an amazing person. You always have been and You always will be, I will be there when you and Dustin welcome your first baby in this world, when you need a shoulder to cry on, a laugh to share, a giggle to make, a monkey to kiss on!!! Camp that is. a Princess to talk to, and that would be Calleigh or even just a random trip thru Shaaalllaaauuuusssshhhhhkkkkeeeyyyyssss and then Starbucks for a Peppermint Mocah in the Winter months! You have inspired me in more ways then one! You have been there for me in the Good times and the bad, Even thow we had our falling out, we still looked to the future and saw we needed to share our friendship forever! I love you for everything you are and am so thankful God Put you in My life 4 years ago and he still has you hear! That Said, Thank You from the bottom of my heart! My kids adore you. My Family Loves You! and You are just wonderful!

Now, on to The Adventure, When My God showed me that My calling was Photography... he was so right on. Of course he always is, But I will say it has been booming. Hes slowly showing me that Wedding Photography is where I want to be. Once I booked my first wedding, I began to get nervous and pray for the Lord to send me a partner in these kinds of events! i needed a friend who knew my taste and could work easily with me! well after some prayers. One Night Ginger told me she would help me if I ever needed help on a Wedding! I was thrilled, I knew then. shes the one. of course. she has the same taste as me and were so close! So the Day came. we were so nervous. after asking for peoples Prayers for us and our short Prayer before the day began. We made it thru. We had so much fun, We just know, that this is Where we are going to be going in this Calling! After this wedding was over. Then came what the Lord had also Shown me, A Chance to Witness to People that use me! WEll that day came. I was talking to one of the Brides maids and the topic of church came up. So i shared some with her and so on and as the conversation came to an end she was ready to come to church. haha! Not only was I thrilled, but I realized, Wow. I just made another Friend! Shes a mom to so she gets me at times. She has a cousin who was the bride and she to has had some friendly things to say. well ginger and I went out with them two girls one night and had a girls night. When it came to an end we went to drop gigner off and needless to say. one hour later she actually got out of the car to go inside. We had sat there the whole time and talked about the Lord! then headed back to DA where their Car was and sat there for another Hour and talked about the Lord! What an amazing Night! it could have not been better. I just love these Girls so much. they are so looking for the love that God has to give to them. I love there look at life and personalities. Lets just say there were two gingers in the car and two candace's so made for a silly night! But it was so worth it. I cant wait to see how much closer we get to them. back to photography. Im at steamboat days this weekend promoting my Business and have been praying God Delivers! Im ready to Book up my summer and get more experience and ministering time. I guess all that said, God knows his plans. Ginger and I may have had a dry spell, but we are closer then ever and better now that we are talking to others about the lord!

I have a new Nephew Now, Samuel Casey Skarda. They are calling him SAM. he was born on May 24th 2010 at 12:37 pm weighing 7lbs 9oz and i think 20 1/2 inches long! hes Adorable. I got to be in the room when he was born and I will say first hand. there is nothing like seeing a baby born into the world. My brother in law casey and sister in law leah added a new little man to the family! Along with Big Brother Joe, they are now a cute family of 4! Her delivery could not have went any easier. She got away with 3 pushes and no stitches another beautiful face to look at daily! Cant beat that!

I celebrated my first mothers day as a mommy of Two. Could not ask for a better blessing! I got a new dress for the Special day and spent the afternoon at my moms house fishing and playing with the kids. it was Awesome!

My Brother Jarred Graduated in May! I cant believe it. hes going to be a youth pastor, but has to leave for his training for 10 months. that will be hard, hes gotten closer to me here lately, even came to visit me one day. you may think that is silly, but i dont usually get visits from my brothers. so it was special to me! He was honored by getting to open the ceremony up in Prayer! He did a GREAT JOB! Only yesterday he was in 6th grade when I was Graduated. Crazy thought!

I took the kids to the Pool over Memorial Day! Calleigh decided to be brave and jump several times of of the edge of the pool and off of the Diving Board. She shocked me Big time! Camp, well it was his first trip to the Pool. For a little guy that loves His Bath time! He LOVED the pool. he was so cute splashing around and strutting his super cute trunks. Adorable! it was a fun day.

We moved my sister and Brother in law last night into their new home! took us 4 hours. but 14 car loads later out of an Apartment. we made it home. it was alot of fun. im just ready to have a grill night at there place now!

WEll. after typing up a newspaper long Post. I'll stop. its been along time and so much has happened to me in the past month or so. well i guess i can go ahead and say 4 years .haha. but I love all my friends, and family and Am so Thankful God has brought me thru all that he has to Make me who I am today! So Thankful. I pray that God will some how reach out to you thru this and make you want to make that choice to, Make a change in your life. Live for him and dedicate your everyday to him. Begin in Prayer and end in Prayer! Pray without ceasing! it makes a World of Difference!

God Bless,
Candace.














2 comments:

gaaaannnnger :) said...

Where do I begin? lol.. you are an amazing wife, mom, and best friend! I love you and your family as they are my own!!! Your children are amazing little miracles and I am so happy to be a a part of their life.. from calleigh's sweet baby stages and now camp's... remember when she used to come to work with us and sit in her bumbo on the counter?Time has flown! I love seeing them grow and I will always be there for them :) God has blessed me more than I could have ever imagined in giving someone like you to share a sweet friendship with! We have been through so many happy times, sad times, shared so many tears, joys,struggles...vacations, trips to olive garden/starbucks, dessert stops at blue cake company... and I can not even begin to count the amazing :) conversations(thank goodness walls & cars cannot talk!) lol .. we may drive some people crazy at times but we just "click" together! I never knew I could find someone as crazy as I am ;) .. until you came along! jk.. just like dustin says, "i met my match" ..haha .. and boy did I all those years ago :) ... I love you little lady and I thank God for you!

P.S. just do not ever say "ginger we never ever ever fight over big things & you always have to go through a huge fight and get over it to make you that much closer" ever ever again! haha :) I would not change it for the world looking at Gods plan but yeah just don't speak that again.. because we fight more like sisters and those are big ordeals! ok thanks! ;)

oh and yes you will be in the room when I have children.. children as in one at a time..(not8).. I saw where you added that .. you know you were already on the list ..lol

Candace said...

YOu are way to sweet. thanks for the sweet POST on my Comment section. Of course You would do that~! LOL. oh well. we do click. a little to much i do believe. but all them times have been so worth it, and YOU HAVE MY Word, I will never ever never ever speak of having a big FIGHT EVER AGAIN. haha. So silly of me. I love you super D duper bunches. So glad we are friends. and I cant wait to meet your baby! when you have one that is. So hop to it!

Love you so much!