My loves

My loves

Friday, November 20, 2009

Waiting on God's Blessing

So, Two days ago. I get a note on Facebook of some really close ppl to us say that they are pregnant. Wow I could just feel the Excitement thru the Computer of how she felt. I was So happy for her and her hubby both. I couldn't Believe it. This Couple is so amazing. Hes the leader of Worship at their Church and they both were raised in a Christian home. Him being from a small immediate family and she being One of Eleven Kids. So Of Course you know she was so ready to be a mommy. Well Later that day me and the kids headed over to her house to visit with her and talk Baby the whole time. LOL. So much fun. She shared with me how she found out she was pregnant and I shared how I found out with Camp a year ago. Oh the memories. However. she and I had so much fun. We can wait until this Baby gets here so that they can grow up close with my sister-in-laws new one on the way and our lil man camp. So a bit has changed since that day.Yesterday I get a phone call from my sister in law saying this person so close to us Lost her baby. Uggggg. The Pain I felt for her being in her shoes once. I just wanted to break down and cry so much for her. I knew she must have been so Heartbroken. However, as soon as My sister in law told me this. I got off the Phone with her and sat in my chair for a minute completely taken back by this feeling that everything was just fine. It's that feeling when you know God is trying to tell you something. Well. I listened and to me I was told, There is no need to worry Everything is just fine. So Im standing on the word of God and believing that this couple welcomes a new baby in July next year.You may call me crazy, But I once was in her shoes. and After having the episode that I did and being told by the Dr. I had Miscarried, They did a blood test on me and called back saying, MY Hormone level was 22,262, and said I was either Pregnant with Twins or I was further then 6 weeks. Well I knew I was 6 weeks after trying for 6 months. So they said, Come back after the weekend and test again. If the numbers have went up, your still pregnant and if the went down then you lost the baby. As soon as i got off that phone, I felt God say, "You have a choice to make, You can go along with them and think you lost this baby, or you can Believe in me and Pray that baby is still there" I chose to believe God. I began to Pray all weekend, and Thanking him for seeing this baby's sweet face in July when i was due, thanking him for a healthy Pregnancy. All of this was Walking in Faith and Claiming The Lords Blessings. I did it. Come Monday, IT was blood test time again, Off I go to the Dr. As I sit waiting in the Lab Waiting Room with tons of other ppl, im crying to myself and writing a letter to this baby and making it out a prayer. One heartfelt letter that I knew one day My baby would read when he arrived. They call me back, i walk in the room saying, God, this is it. Im about to give my Miracle to them and receive it at the same time later when they call to tell me im still pregnant. well I give my blood. Go home and wait a long day. My Dr. Calls me at he end of the day and says, My hormone level went up to 36,000 in count. Wow, The tears rolled down my face and I said thank you so much, hopped of the phone and cried so much knowing God did stand by me and this baby. This baby would be fine and we would go full term. Well I had to go back the next day for an Ultrasound, we went and I had My best friend Ginger by my side and My sister in law Leah with me as well, we all three headed to the techs room and she placed the little thingy on my belly and began to search. after 30 minutes of looking. a little flutter showed on the screen. it was our baby. Praise God Again. not only was i still pregnant. I saw our little bean as well. Now, back to this couple. She has had the same thing done to her. She had her blood drawn and they called her back to say, Yes" you are pregnant, so many would say "was" but according to How our Lord Works, You say " are Pregnant", bc you walk in Faith and claim that baby. so, They call to tell her she is pregnant and her blood level is really low, so we as believers say, that is because she is so new in pregnancy and not that far along. they tell her to come back on the 30th of this month for more blood to be drawn and see If her levels have went up or down. If Up then she is pregnant and if low, then she is not. Now. Here Is where God comes in. He gives us the Choice to believe. Yes. they have lost this baby, or Yes they are having this baby. Going on how i felt when he showed me yesterday to not worry and everything will be okay. I'm going on this baby will be just fine. I have talked with the mommy to be and told her to walk in Faith, Claim everyday that baby is still snuggled up in her belly growing fast. Now. WE need your help in Prayer as well. I am a firm Believer in Claiming Gods Blessings. He has shown me Too Many times what you get when You Claim his Blessings and he has have never proven me wrong. God is a Powerful God, He can do so much when we agree with him. I love Him so much for this. That thing the Dr's said Was a Miscarry with me. He is now sitting in his swing, smiling and laughing and healthy as can be and will be 5 months old on Sunday. Put your Faith In God and watch the Miracles unfold. Now. ill update in a week or so when we find out that baby is just fine. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: