My loves

My loves

Sunday, November 15, 2009

~ A New Addition ~ Baby Camp Is Born.






So, I'm a little behind on updating. But here's a few things since June.

On June 22, 2009 We Welcomed Baby Camp into our family. He was born at UAMS at 4:37 am in the morning on Monday. He Is a Healthy baby boy weighing in at 6 lbs 11oz and 20 1/2 inches long. He Had Dark hair, Ears Like His mommy, A nose like His Mommy and a sweet set of blue eyes like his daddy.He has Olive Skin tone as Mommy and Grunts. LOL. But it is these small things that make him so sweet. We are all doing great and have had a fun time adjusting to a sweet baby boy. Calleigh Loves her baby brother and wants to hold him every day. He's a lil grunter and will grunt all day long. He does wake up every 3 hours, day and night, but the am feedings are worth it. Corey and I are having to get used to now having two sweet little ones, However, I must Say. This is the Best Blessing and Gift I could have ever asked for. Camp is such a Blessing and Gift from above. We all Love him very much.

No comments: