My loves

My loves

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

~ Baby Shower for Camp ~

On Sunday, May 24th, Corey and I were blessed with a wonderful Baby shower for Camp. I was supposed to have the shower a week before on the 17th, but due to my being in the Hospital for a week, they had to postpone my shower and reschedule for this day.

I was so excited to get to leave my house and spend time with my friends and family. I had been told for a few weeks now that I was going to love it. I had to be kept in secret from all that Leah and Ginger were planning.

After my sister and mom picked calleigh and I up we headed to the church. When we arrived, I was blown away. Leah was in charge of decorating and as always. She outdid herself. It was Amazing.

She went with a Circus theme and I loved it. If only Camp could have seen it. Calleigh was so excited with all of the bright colors. All of our friends and family were there to bless and celebrate with us. We had so much fun opening gifts and talking with others!

After the shower was over, We loaded everything up in my sisters car and brought it all back home! My mom and sister stayed and helped me go through everything. which was quite a bit. but we got it all taken care of. after they were done. they headed back home, it was a long night, but I managed to get everything put away and now were just waiting on our little man to arrive. Corey loved the one outfit from his friend, and what was it, Oh yes, Razorback sleeper. To Cute. But of course. It was his favorite!








No comments: