My loves

My loves

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

32 Week Check up

On Thursday May 21, I had a Follow up appointment with my doctor in Little Rock. Corey was unable to take me So Leah was the one in charge of driving the car. I was now 32 weeks along and I had been out of the hospital for almost a week now.

When we arrived, they checked my weight gain and all that good stuff. I have only gained 4lbs this month. Great feeling after thinking I had gained at least 15lbs in the hospital.
haha, But I was great. so only 28 lbs this pregnancy so far. Makes me feel great.

Leah, Josiah and I headed back to the room and the nurse came in and checked My vital signs. Everything was normal. Woo
Hoo, However, When Dr. Wendle came in he measured my tummy to make sure I was measuring at 32 weeks. Well he then asked,

" How many weeks are you now? "

I
responded with :

" 32 weeks"

He said,

" Okay then, well your measuring a little big, but that's okay."

I just laughed and said, oh great. Leah on the other hand, had to know,

" How far is she measuring to be exact"?

with a laugh, He said,

"34 weeks"

She and I both just laughed, However He was fast to tell me that is a great thing, because since I have the chance of having him early, the bigger the better. Now, watch, with my luck. ill go full term and have a 10
pounder. nah. hope not, but at least we know hes growing at a good weight.

Well after the
appt. Leah and I took Lil Josiah on a date to eat breakfast at Mimi's Cafe. Yummy. it was great. later on we headed back home, where I sat back on the couch. But oh well, Everything is great so far.

I'm now 3 weeks past what I was when I had Calleigh Jo. So Praise God. He's already blessed us with that! Now we need at least 6 more! The good news along with this good appt. I get to go to my baby shower on Sunday. Yay!

No comments: