My loves

My loves

Friday, May 18, 2018

Hello 4 Years!


     It is pretty laughable at how much I have let this blog go. I remember being so dedicated to it and then just dropped it. Life happened. Does anyone else seem to have that problem?

I hopped on here today just for fun to look over everything and realized just how much I miss it. Getting to track our family journey and how much goes on. It is neat to look back at everything.

Here's to picking up and creating more life long memories that we can look back on.

This does seem so out of sorts for me considering the Old OCD self would want to pick right up from 2014 and share everything that has happened, but I know that just cannot happen. Ha. Too much to share.

So a fresh start it is.

Let's meet again and engage in our journey. 

No comments: