My loves

My loves

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I like to Think It's God's Gift to Me!

So yes, Its been MONTHS since my last Post.

PLEASE PLEASE forgive me! I have been one super crazed busy Wife / Mommy / Photographer the past 3 months! I cant even express how Busy I have been...

But I'm on here tonight b/c It's My Birthday and Instead of saying...

" Hey Look at me, Its My Birthday "

I want to share a few Sweet things since my last post... Things that make me truly happy on My Birthday!

Its Crazy when you don't have kids, or are not married how every year when Your Birthday comes around. All you can think about is ...

" Im about to be ______ years old " ,
 " What is Mom or Dad getting me this Year " ,
 " Where is the Cake " 

Ha. well those are just a Few. Well I'm crazy, but proud at the same time. The past two Years. This one being one of them, I have almost Forgotten my Own Birthday. Not because I don't care, But more so b/c I find my self thinking of My family more then My self! I am the Mom that will never put herself first before her kids Or husband. Ha.

Last Year I forgot how Old I was turning, This Year, I was gong on a Date with My Hubby Last week and someone asked if it was for my Birthday the next week, I had to sit and think and realized...

" Oh Yeah, My Birthday is then" Ha!

I then told them No, it wasn't I had a Weekend off and I wanted to spend it with Him! :)


This was actually at Thanksgiving this week but It was of Corey & I! :)

 I turned 26 Today and was Happy, But more so B/C when I woke up this morning I was Blessed to see my Sweet kiddos' Faces, My husband was Snoozing. But Once awake the home was full of Laughter. Calleigh & Camp are never a Dull Moment! I'm always smiling because of them.

We Put the kids down for a Nap and Got to looking for a Movie On Netflix. This is Mine and Corey's Favorite thing to do together. Sit, Snuggle & Watch a Movie! Well even then, He said,

" What do you want to watch, It's your Birthday? "

I told him I didn't Care and He could pick! ha. I guess I was just Blessed to have him there to watch a Movie with!

Later tonight we all got ready and went to Eat with My Family. It's a Tradition to Eat Dinner with My Dad, Mom, Step-dad, Brothers, Sister, Brother-In-Law and my New Niece. Ill Blog about her in another post! :)

 We all Met up at a Yummy Restaurants in Little Rock! It was Delish. But my Favorite part out of the Whole night was being with my Family! My Brothers keep my Laughing all night, I love seeing my kids get so Excited around their Grandparents and I'm am super happy to Love on my Sweet Niece!

Some People are not so Lucky to have such a Loving, Caring Family and sometimes those that are take it for Granted. I like to sit back and cherish the Moment! We are all still Healthy, Happy, and full of Laughter! It was for sure a Fun Night!

On the way home, Corey, the Kids and I stopped at Sonic for a Yummy Ice Cream Treat! It was so good. Safe to say the Kids Had more on them then In them But I know they Loved the Treat!

It rained here all Day. Some People say that On your Wedding day, It means Good Luck and it's God's Gift to you, Well I like to think that was His Gift to me! He has Picked out the Perfect People in my Life!

I love them all!

Thank You Lord for showing me My Birthday is Not all about Me, But Showing me How Blessed I am for who shares it with me!  You never Fail me!

Enjoy the Pics. this is An Example of how many times it takes to get a good Pic! haha.






Until Next Time,

Candace


No comments: