My loves

My loves

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Busted..... Early Mother's Day & The Perfect Easter Buckets!

I'm going to be a bit different this time! Im skipping the day by day stories and just telling a few! well, One funny and then My Early Mother's day Gift!!!!

Here's the funny.....

You know when sometimes your at home and those people show up at your house to try and sale you steak????

Okay, This happened to us this past Thursday! We were at home, It had rained so Corey was home off of the Farm, Calleigh was home from School B/C she & I had went to Disney on Ice with her Pre-K earlier in the day! ...

So , We are at home, Camp is napping and all of the sudden I hear a knock on the Door... I look out the window, Discreetly, and say,

" Corey, It's the Steak people "

Silly me, I run to the Bedroom and Hide. don't ask why. I'm goofy I know! LOL. Calleigh comes with me,

Well I guess as she & I are hid out in my room Corey apparently decided to do the same in the living room and just not answer the Door! Yes. I was laughing, But not as much as from what happens next...

Im peaking out of our bedroom window and I notice that the man in the Van all the sudden looks at my bedroom window and smiles and waves real big... Only thing is that He was not waving at me.. So, I back up and look over to my other Window and Calleigh is All up in the Window Smiling big and waving back at him!

BUSTED.... Corey comes in the room & says, It's okay, I don't think they know we are here...

I just laughed and pointed at Calleigh... Our so sweet of a daughter just gave us away.. Well, She may have them thinking she was the only one home! That's probably not good... Anyways. thats just a peek into our silly family!!!!

Alright, On to my Early Mother's Day Gift!

As I mentioned in an earlier post a while back I was in the middle of re-doing my bedroom. Well I had a few things to the new bedding and such but had some more to get~

I had a Bridal Shoot in Little Rock today, So My husband told me that I could get the rest of my bedding for my Mother's Day gift! Early, Yes, But I was sooooo ready! I had been for a few months now! So, I finished it off with 3 Euro Pillows, 3 Euro Shams, and a Down Comforter for my Duvet Cover! I'm so excited.... Here ya go!



( King Size bed from Haverty's White Quilt across Bottom & Two White King size Shames at top, From Target! Sweet Deal, 3 Euro Shams & Pillows from Bed Bath & Beyond, White Duvet Cover and Down Comforter inside it, from Bed Bath & Beyond, Sheets from Wal Mart, Three Decorative pillows from Potter Barn, Thanks to my Mom & Sister for getting me Gift Cards!!!! Sorry, That place is too expensive for me to just buy..... White Linen Curtains from Hancocks Fabric, Thanks to my Sister-In-Law Leah for Christmas...
)

P.S. yes, those are my kids Heads at the bottom, They insisted on making the picture!
I will be adding pictures to the wall Eventually and the Night Stands, But that to will be a little bit! Ill share once I get them!



Dresser from Haverty's



Ha! they wanted to show it off! I love how excited they both are!


Just a little set up of our Family pictures taken by Ginger!



I also have to share these super Cute Easter Buckets with you! Made by: The Sassy Polka dot!!! She's good, Check her out!












Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!!!!

All the Best & God Bless,


2 comments:

GINGER said...

HAHA! I love that she was waving out the window to him! :)

Candace said...

Oh I'm sure you were! I could not stop laughing! She had no clue what she was doing..... haha.

Corey was so sure that he had them thinking we were not home, But little did he knowwwwww!!!!!

Ha!