My loves

My loves

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Our Family Pictures

I am so busy taking everyone elses Photos that I have not made time for My own Family pictures! You know how they say that Whatever Your profession is your own self lacks in it. Like, The Plumber always has Plumping issues, Or the Contractor has a project at his own house that never seems to be completed, The Landscapers Yard is Awful, Well, I'm that the Photographer that doesn't make time for her own Family pics. HAHA... Anyways after some mixed up dates and hits and misses We finally Got them done. My SUPER GREAT CREATIVE friend Ginger took them for us. Granted. the kids wore out fast along with the Hubbs, I like to say Im the only one that Cooperated, haha. But After a few Edits Im IN LOVE!!! Ginger did Such a Great job!!!! Thanks so much for taking them friend. Your Awesome!!!! Enjoy peeps!

































No comments: