My loves

My loves

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Sad little Girl and Big Boy!

Well, its been bit since my last post. were still waiting to see what it is that God is going to open up for us. But were not giving up Faith. I know its coming soon. Still praying.

My Photography is going so well. I love it. I have a photo session booked, in March, 2 in April, and a Wedding to photograph in May and Bridals After wards. God is so Good and Providing so Much! I give him the Glory.

As for the Skarda Home. Calleigh and Camp have been doing so much lately. My little Girl has more bumps and bruises then I think she has ever had in her whole 4 years of life. Camp has started Crawling and has now Cut 2 teeth and working on the third. Its breaking my heart. Hes into everything. I cant keep stuff out of his mouth. But that's my Job. IM on him Constantly! Calleigh wants to Play outside so much. Everyday if i would let her. But the weather is so nice. I love to be out with her.

I have Changed my Hair Color to Dark Brown. I Love it. I look so different i think. Maybe its just me! Corey is Working Working Working. But still the same ol Corey. were just waiting for God's Door to Open for him!

My sister had her Lingerie Shower this Past Weekend. It was so much fun and super Cute! the Cake was so yummy. But you know me. I love my Cake! She and Rush went for their first Dr's. Appt. yesterday, only to find out she is only 7 weeks along when we thought 12. so that means her Oct. 19th due date has now been pushed back to Nov. 9th. oh well. as long as that baby is here and healthy then. I cant Wait! Im so excited to be an aunt again!

Enjoy the Pictures!













No comments: