My loves

My loves

Friday, January 15, 2010

Just an Exciting Birthday Surprise for a Great Friend

So, recently, My sister In law and I got together and planned a surprise Birthday for one of our Friends. Sara. She was so shocked, we played it off all day long, me, leah, kourtney, sara and all our kiddos headed to little rock for a day of Craft Shopping. we got lots done we need to get done, but the excitement was behind sara's mind. she had no idea what we had going on. Just a little something we had to keep to our selves. we go to little rock, Shop Shop and Shop, Sara decides she wants to eat. NOOOOOO, Was the thought in my head, so i made and excuse. "Leah asked if we wanted to eat at Olive Garden for Dinner" She agreed. Woo, Covered that one. We head off to Hobby Lobby and get a few things. by now were all hungry, but trying to hold off. So we head To Micheal's. Get some things there, then Off of Target. Where we had to stall for an Hour. everyone was getting to Olive Garden by 6pm and i could not get there till 6:15 with the Birthday Girl. so Sara's off shopping and Me, Kourt,and Leah Meet up in the Purse Isle. lol Discussing our next stalling move. Well I head over to pick up a gift for Sara and then make an excuse to feed Camp. lol, go get a gift bag and checked out. then Calleigh and I head to the Car and Im throwing together a Gift Bag real fast while i see Sara heading out the Door, My sweet but so tell All daughter decides to let it out and tell mrs, sara we got her something. i caught her and asked her so many questions about what movie she wanted to watch. LOL. I finally got her off that topic. We get in the CAr and Kourtney calls. saying. Make and Excuse and Go to Books A Million. So here we go. I leave Sara in the Car with the Kids and Run in. I find a not book for kourt. lol, that was my excuse, haha. then sat in a chair for like 10 minutes till Kourt calls to say its ok and to come on over to Olive Garden. haha. I head to the Car and we make our way over to eat. When we got inside. she was So Shocked. the guest were Her Mother In Law, jan, her sister In laws, Katelyn and Rebecca, friends, libby, Autumn, Me, Leah, Kourtney, and her sister Suzan. oh and we can leave out the kids. haha, Josiah, Calleigh, Camp, Brylee, and Lola. haha. it was so much fun. Enjoy the pics





No comments: