My loves

My loves

Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas 2009












Wow. this Season has been so crazy. every day of Christmas week we have had somewhere to go. I think when the week was over we had made it to Nana and Paps, Grannah and Shawns, Mamateenies, Grandmas, Pat and Lindas, Mema's, my house with my Dad and family, Oh and Three Christmas Parties. Wow. So So much but we were so blessed in all of it. So many Gifts were Given and So many Received. Calleigh was so excited this year. This year more then any of the Others I believe. she was tearing into all her presents telling everyone " I bet I know what it is, Im so Excited!" She was such a Joy to watch. Camp, he's right at the age to just grab everything and take it strait to his MOUTH. haha. and he did just that. He had so much fun trying to eat all the wrapping paper. it was alot of fun watching him. he would lay in the floor and try to roll over. but would not do it. But I have to say, ON Christmas Eve, My lil Man Rolled over and his daddy and I were so Proud of him. I was so excited that I had seen him do it for the first time. I had not gotten to do that with Calleigh. I just loved it. He was so excited when he figured out that we were so happy for something. Christmas Came and WEnt this year. but it was so much fun. so many blessings. To know that Christ is the reason for the season and it was his birth we celebrated in all of it. Just Amazing. it was such a blessed year. I love my family and all my friends. I could not be any happier.

No comments: