My loves

My loves

Thursday, May 28, 2009

~ WOO HOO 33 Weeks ~

As Most of you know, We Have now been dealing with me on Bed Rest for three weeks now. I had Calleigh JO 11 weeks early at 29 weeks along in my pregnancy! When I got pregnant this time, We were prepared for the chance of it repeating It's self, I have had several times that my doctor told me they didn't think I would make it to 29 weeks again.

Well Camp and I with the help of God and all of our great friends and family have beaten the odds by 4 weeks now. Corey is being so patient trying to take care of Calleigh, The Grocery shopping, Yard Work, His Work, House work, and much more, I'm unable to do anything at this point.

Friends and family have been so great to take care of calleigh in the day time and help with food and cleaning. However. Today marks my 33 Weeks and Camp and I are doing great so far. Hes growing and getting more active in my belly everyday that goes by.

Hes a lil hyper man. I just know hes going to come out running all over the place as much as he moves around.

Corey and I want to thank you all for everything that you have done for us. all the prayers, meals, help with calleigh and so much more. We love you all and Pray Gods Blessings on each of you everyday! Have a Blessed Week. Ill be back to update you all on week 34 and that weeks check up!

No comments: